Around the NFL Week 15

HappyDays

17 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

This is disgusting 

Yeah, they’ve got KC and Cleveland and another difficult team 

They aren't the team to worry about. Denver has an easy schedule left and will probably win their last 3, Cleveland has an easy schedule too. IMO it comes down to Indy and the Bills for the last spot. 

20 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

IMO Vrabel is a great coach. Better than Mclappity. 

He's accomplished the same with Ryan Tannehill and has consistently given the Bills problems. I don't know how you could put him signifgantly behind him. 

Edited by Mikie2times
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Mikie2times said:

He's accomplished the same with Ryan Tannehill and has consistently given the Bills problems. I don't know how you could put him signifgantly behind him. 

Yes because prime Derrick Henry isn’t worth anything 😂.  He rushed for nearly 200 yards in their two playoff wins 

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I hate the guy and I don't know that he is better than McD, but I can't deny he is a good coach.

I don't get the hate other than he played for the Pats. Same goes with the hate of the Dolphins. There is no rivalry there right now. Unless you were a fan from the Kelly days, their really hasn't been meaningful games other than the one playoff game last season 

1 minute ago, mannc said:

After the Tyreek announcement, the line moved from Dolphins -9 to Dolphins -7.  I can’t ever remember a non-QB with that kind of impact on the betting line.

Everyone knows that offense runs threw Hill and not Tua.  They still have other fast talent on that team but taking Hill out allows easier coverage.

J E T S Jets Jets Jets!!

6 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Yes because prime Derrick Henry isn’t worth anything 😂.  He rushed for nearly 200 yards in their two playoff wins 

Congrats on being the only human being in modern NFL history that attributes a coaches success to a RB. 

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.