Week 15, Cowgirls v. Bills - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

This game is going to go one of two ways. The Cowboys control the ball with Pollard running for 5-8 yards a pop and Lamb getting a bunch of 3rd down comversions when they are 3rd and 10 or 12. the Bills D does mostly bend but break enough to allow several TDs. the Bills O just can't get it together and Parsons takes it to the next level. Cowpatties 30 Bills 17.

On the other hand the Bills have turned the corner and are about to make an incredible run to the playoffs. Allen is once again magnificant and as a bonus has no turnovers this game. The Cowgirls do get some scores but not enough Bills 34 Girls 20.

I think the latter outcome is the most probable so its 34-20 Bills.

• Like (+1) 2

I know their offense and dak are good I get it

i just feel they are going to have an off say

31-17 Buffalo over the cowboys

dak throws 2 licks

Allen 3 TD throws and runs one in

cooke runs one in

defense has a couple turnovers I’ll go with 2

Going to start out 7-7 back and forth then our defense will adjust 

• Like (+1) 1

I think some fans are sleeping on Dallas.  They are a very good team with a lot of talent at key positions.  The strange thing about Dallas is that they typically don’t well on the road, sans a beat down of the worst team in the NFL.  

I think points are going to be scored and it will be closer. I’m hoping the Bills can find a way to pull it out 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.