Can Buffalo catch the Dolphins?

ChronicAndKnuckles

Looking at Miami’s remaining schedule (Jets, Cowboys, @Ravens, Bills) and then the Bills (Cowboys, @Chargers, Patriots, @Dolphins) what are the odds of Miami dropping 3 and the Bills winning out? I don’t think we would win the tie breaker so the fins would have to lose 3 which is entirely possible since they’ve played a complete cupcake schedule this season. They haven’t beat one good team yet and just lost to the Titans. They are hands down the most overrated team in the league. Bills demolished them by 4 TDS. The more I think about it, this could be the easiest path to the playoffs. Dolphins face a final 3 opponents w/ a combined record of 27-12. What yall think? 

4 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Looking at Miami’s remaining schedule (Jets, Cowboys, @Ravens, Bills) and then the Bills (Cowboys, @Chargers, Patriots, @Dolphins) what are the odds of Miami dropping 3 and the Bills winning out? I don’t think we would win the tie breaker so the fins would have to lose 3 which is entirely possible since they’ve played a complete cupcake schedule this season. They haven’t beat one good team yet and just lost to the Titans. They are hands down the most overrated team in the league. Bills demolished them by 4 TDS. The more I think about it, this could be the easiest path to the playoffs. Dolphins face a final 3 opponents w/ a combined record of 27-12. What yall think? 

If The Bills ,win out and the Fins  lose 1 more Bills win the tie breaker because they would be 2-0 vs them

Edited by Starr Almighty
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

If we beat the Dolphins, we win the H2H tiebreaker.  We just need to be within 1 game of Miami, heading into that game.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Yes…especially if the Bills can’t beat Dallas Sunday . It’s a huge game, no doubt

9 minutes ago, MJS said:

I think winning the division is actually the most likely way to make the playoffs, now. But that picture changes after every week. Go beat Dallas and see where the chips fall afterward.

It’s not… if the Bills lose Sunday they still have an 83% of making the playoffs at 10-7.

But yeah, I’d much rather win the division and hope it doesn’t come to 10-7

• Like (+1) 1

I say this with only a small  amount of schadenfreude, because I truly wish it was the Pats*, but that loss last night was so much along the lines of what the old Bills did I can not believe it. I believe our chances of catching them is very high but certainly not a sure thing. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.