Bills don’t play on the “road” again this season…

eball

Dallas — @ Orchard Park

Chargers (w/o Herbert) — @ SoFi that will be filled with Bills fans

Pats*** — @ Orchard Park

Fish — @ Hard Rock that will be filled with Bills fans

No excuses.  Four “home” games left.

Go Bills

• Like (+1) 24
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It feels like Miami has had better attendance as of late. If that game is meaningful I don't expect it to be a Bills home game. 

I doubt it will be as hostile as other places, but I don't expect it to be packed either. This isn't Jacksonville. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 6

1 minute ago, mykidsdad said:

Realistically, if we beat Dallas Sunday, we will be the favorites to win the east. Someone pinch me.

Miami still controls their own destiny as we are two games behind them. Need them to lose one more before the Bills play them in the season finale.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Miami still controls their own destiny as we are two games behind them. Need them to lose one more before the Bills play them in the season finale.

They play a feisty Jets team, a Ravens team that will be playing at home and like it's for Home Field, and Dallas. We can still win the division goin g 3-1 with our one loss not coming to Miami so long as Miami losses two of the three mentioned (which seems just as likely as winning 2 of 3). Those are not easy games and they peaked at the wrong time. If we beat Dallas we will end up in control of our destiny for the division. If we don't, it still will likely play out that way. I actually think the division is probably our easiest path to the playoffs at this point. Not that the wild card isn't still in play. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Mikie2times said:

They play a feisty Jets team, a Ravens team that will be playing at home and like it's for Home Field, and Dallas. We can still win the division goin g 3-1 with our one loss not coming to Miami so long as Miami losses two of the three mentioned (which seems just as likely as winning 2 of 3). Those are not easy games and they peaked at the wrong time. If we beat Dallas we will end up in control of our destiny for the division. If we don't, it still will likely play out that way. I actually think the division is probably our easiest path to the playoffs at this point. Not that the wild card isn't still in play. 

I think Miami will lose another game before the Bills game but until they do, they still control their own destiny. 

9 minutes ago, mykidsdad said:

Realistically, if we beat Dallas Sunday, we will be the favorites to win the east. Someone pinch me.

Bend over…, 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Sure, but they have Dallas and Baltimore to play. They could easily lose one or both of those.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Sure, but they have Dallas and Baltimore to play. They could easily lose one or both of those.

We could easily lose to Dallas as well. I expect another tough game on Sunday. Probably going to end up a one score game again. Hopefully with the Bills winning.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Gregg said:

The annual December Fish collapse is here already. 

0.0 chance, imo, they beat the Cowboys and Ravens. 1-1 is their only hope

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.