12/3 Around the NFL

Steptide

Just now, NyQuil said:

Watching Miami get their ***** pushed in when they can’t play teams with losing records in the playoffs is going to be sweet. 

Still rooting for Hill to blow his knee out week in and week out.

I don’t root for injuries but it would be nice to see someone beat him the way he beats women and kids. 

• Agree 1

Just now, NyQuil said:

Watching Miami get their ***** pushed in when they can’t play teams with losing records in the playoffs is going to be sweet. 

Jesus settle down lol. 

4 minutes ago, mannc said:

With all due respect, this is a terrible take.  Hill is pretty much their entire team.  He makes their offense what it is, even when he doesn't get the ball.  

With even more due respect, your take is also a narrow one. Of course Hill puts pressure on defenses and nobody denies he’s the most important cog in the machine, but this idea that Miami would just crumble without him is naive at best. That offense is loaded with weapons at the skill positions and they have a coach who knows how to scheme them. These arguments to discredit the rest of their offense comes off as nothing more than sour grapes. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, NyQuil said:

Really? You root for serious injury to opposing players? That is beyond F’d up. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

how did McDermott let the patriots beat him 🤦‍♂️

watching that offense against the chargers is horrid 

The lead singer of my band is a Patriots fan. He was telling us last week he turned to his wife and said, How did we beat the Bills?

Just now, Draconator said:

The lead singer of my band is a Patriots fan. He was telling us last week he turned to his wife and said, How did we beat the Bills?

12 D chess.  McD did his best to hurt the Pats* draft position.  it's...brilliant

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I my world, i think guys like Howell and Ridder are careless, or Allen (circa Dorsey era).   But Tua is pretty darn solid this season.

Nah, he has thrown 10 ints this year and many more that should have been ints.  He is accurate but his fast reads cause him to make mistakes.  He often throws into bad coverage that his arm cant get there in time.

1 minute ago, Draconator said:

Bills cant finish plus they lack the knockout punch ,they let teams hang around, drive killing flags, coach panics in pressure situations

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.