Joe Burrow out for the season

HappyDays

4 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Chiefs are literally going to cruise to another Lombardi and be first team to repeat since 03/04 Patriots.

I mean seriously who is going to beat them in the AFC? I think they're going to blow out the Eagles too on MNF coming out of their bye to send a loud message to the rest of the league.

Not sure about blowing out the Eagles. Their offense have not lived up to potential. 

As for the AFC Balt still has something say about it. So does…the Bills. 

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, stlbills13 said:

The best path to the playoffs is still the division. But yeah I'm not complaining here. 

I agree. The Dolphins have left the door open 3 times already for the Bills to walk right through. Unfortunately they haven't capitalized. I really hope Brady can bring some fire back to he Bills offense. But I'm not holding my breath. 

Edited by Bubba Gump
Typo

And yet again, the Chiefs benefit from this. 

8 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

When was the last time the chaos train stopped in Kansas City?

Travis Kelce has basically missed 1-2 games since his rookie season. The dude never gets injured or misses a game. Andrews can’t stay on the field at TE. 

Mahomes has a high ankle sprain and is still able to play. Any other player misses 1-4 weeks. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, QCity said:

If your ultimate goal is a wildcard spot then, sure. Season saved.

Obviously the ultimate goal is a Super Bowl but ya gotta get into the dance first and the division ain’t lookin good so this only increases our chances. Am I crazy here? Not sure why this doesn’t make sense to you haha

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Agreed—never wish injuries, but when they inevitably happen, let’s have more parity than only Buffalo Bills all-stars going down long term in our conference…

a friend of mind always wants for the bills to have the hardest road to the Superbowl. I said we want the easiest path, nobody remembers the schedule just the champ. Until we win a dozen then maybe a harder path for a challenge

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, TBBills Fan said:

The chiefs are the luckiest damn team. Lol

ravens v chiefs has to be the AFCGG betting favorite 

It’s easy to write it off as luck for them. But I hope that’s not what the Bills are doing internally. The Chiefs are doing many things better than us.

They are drafting better. They are clearly providing their players with far superior preventative medical care, as for 6 years now none of their key guys have had any serious injuries, and ours are injured all the time. They are beating the teams they are supposed to beat. Sure they’ll drop a game like Denver maybe once a year. But for the most part you can count on them to beat who they’re supposed to. They also ramp up their performance as the season progresses, as opposed to burning out in September. 

If we simply took care of business vs the Jets, Patriots, and Broncos, we’d be feeling pretty damn lucky about the Bengals being eliminated right now too. We’d feel like a lock for the AFC title game. Our game vs KC, who we have had regular season success against, would essentially be winner take the 1 seed. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Billiam93 said:

It’s easy to write it off as luck for them. But I hope that’s not what the Bills are doing internally. The Chiefs are doing many things better than us.

They are drafting better. They are clearly providing their players with far superior preventative medical care, as for 6 years now none of their key guys have had any serious injuries, and ours are injured all the time. They are beating the teams they are supposed to beat. Sure they’ll drop a game like Denver maybe once a year. But for the most part you can count on them to beat who they’re supposed to. They also ramp up their performance as the season progresses, as opposed to burning out in September. 

If we simply took care of business vs the Jets, Patriots, and Broncos, we’d be feeling pretty damn lucky about the Bengals being eliminated right now too. We’d feel like a lock for the AFC title game. Our game vs KC, who we have had regular season success against, would essentially be winner take the 1 seed. 

Agreed, huge opportunity missed, but if we can sneak into the playoffs, I think we have a real shot at making it to the Super Bowl…no Bengals, Chiefs seem diminished, and we’ve always played well against Baltimore and Miami.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.