Do you think the Bills brass and coaches read this forum ??

arcadia bob

I would guess that Beane and the coaches do but Terry not so much. It has to be brutal for them to read the fan feedback but tough they brought it on themselves. They need to clean house coaches, Beane etc. I think Terry has no choice but to do it with the new stadium coming. Fans will just stop buying into the same old crap over and over again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, arcadia bob said:

I would guess that Beane and the coaches do but Terry not so much. It has to be brutal for them to read the fan feedback but tough they brought it on themselves. They need to clean house coaches, Beane etc. I think Terry has no choice but to do it with the new stadium coming. Fans will just stop buying into the same old crap over and over again.

Of course they don't.

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, arcadia bob said:

No... Because if they did they would listen to me during the Draft WAY more... :flirt:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.