McDermott on Dorsey

Buffalo Barbarian

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Said he has coincidence in him but things could have been better, then brings up scoring too fast when we got down to the endzone.

That tells me he is not happy with Dorsey.

Yeah. More McDermott code for not playing “complimentary football” which is code for low scoring and running out the clock. Even though he has no idea what clock management actually is. 

• Like (+1) 15
  • Agree 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Said he has coincidence in him but things could have been better, then brings up scoring too fast when we got down to the endzone.

Scoring too fast??? ***** me what is wrong with this coach... 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Is Dorsey happy with him ?

Why would Dorsey be different to anyone else I guess..

Oh FFS - scoring too fast.  Give me a break.  That’s not a reason to be unhappy with Dorsey.  There are plenty of reasons,  but under those circumstances, that ain’t it. 

• Agree 2

Brought up scoring too fast lol. Hope Dorsey kicks him in the nads

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

then brings up scoring too fast when we got down to the endzone.

There is no way that he said that.  Like, it is absolutely something that a complete moron would say so it does make me wonder, but naaaah nobody is that stupid.  Just not possible.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Said he has confidence in him but things could have been better, then brings up scoring too fast when we got down to the endzone.

agreed.  but who is the HC who should be overruling calls and watching the clock.  

If he actually used the "scoring too fast" excuse... my goodness, he's got to go.

That's only a thing if you need a FG and you want to burn the clock at the end of the game.  If you need a TD - you score that in any way that you can.

If he truly believes this, then it explains a lot of his ridiculous game management habits late in the 4th quarter of games. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.