So, Diggs saw this coming, no?

TheBrownBear

33 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

His behavior after the playoff game and the training camp walkout was the canary in the coalmine, so to speak.  He knew nothing would change and that "the process" had run its course.

100% what it is.

one of the few dogs on this team.

I hope he meets with Terry tomorrow to let him know who’s holding this team back.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

Just now, Murdox said:

Well, since Miami Allen has played the worst football I've seen out of him since his rookie season.  I'm not sure what's going on, but I have to question the coaching staff.  Allen has performed as a top 5 QB the last several years, and there is no reason for him to fall off the cliff like he has.

Understand your comments but he’s in his sixth year. Dude has not learned anything. Still throws in to triple coverage. Crazy!!

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Baba Booey said:

Guys hate to say this but Allen isn’t the QB we thought he was. Still making dumb mother fing decisions!!! Should have had another int in the first quarter!! Dude is not good!!

I’m beginning to think trading him for 2 firsts and others and getting a QB and WR in the top 10 may not be a bad idea.  

• Haha (+1) 2

I’ve been saying this all year, Diggs knew the coaches wouldn’t hold anyone (especially Allen) accountable for their work and he was pissed.  Just goes to show, he was right. 

I’ve been saying this all year, Diggs knew the coaches wouldn’t hold anyone (especially Allen) accountable for their work and he was pissed.  Just goes to show, he was right. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

45 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

His behavior after the playoff game and the training camp walkout was the canary in the coalmine, so to speak.  He knew nothing would change and that "the process" had run it's course.

Diggs saw the obvious last year. He desperately tried to show Josh the same thing, but Josh being so damn loyal didn't want to believe it.  McDermott has made so many mistakes I've literally lost count. Tonight was identical to 13 seconds.  Josh now is making more mistakes and has lost confidence.  Players are dropping balls everywhere.  Whatcha Goin to do now Sean?    Fire Smiley or Dorsey or both?

Loser

• Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, iccrewman112 said:

Would Diggs redo his deal so that he becomes tradeable? 

honestly the entire staff needs to be overturned.

cut all special teamers except bass and ferguson

release Hyde, Poyer, Tre

miller and Knox need to be showcased and tried to be moved in 2024.

get a comp pic for Davis.

a busy offseason just to hit the reset button.

There is no such thing as redoing his deal to become more tradeable.

16 minutes ago, Murdox said:

Well, since Miami Allen has played the worst football I've seen out of him since his rookie season.  I'm not sure what's going on, but I have to question the coaching staff.  Allen has performed as a top 5 QB the last several years, and there is no reason for him to fall off the cliff like he has.

Allen peaked with Daboll.  Brian could manage Josh's quirks.  There's absolutely no mentor or calming influence.  Dorsey is a child and McDermott has no clue what to do with Allen.  It was always Daboll.  Josh needs an offensive HC to salvage his 2nd half of his career.  Johnson, Harbaugh, Daboll, Bienemy.....somebody,  anybody but McDumbass.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I’m beginning to think trading him for 2 firsts and others and getting a QB and WR in the top 10 may not be a bad idea.  

Now this Ryan I can’t get behind man.

Listen, Josh has lost some confidence because he’s on an island. No coach or WR 2.

Bring in Harbaugh or Ben Johnson and you will see MVP of league with a ring within 2 years.

Just now, McBean said:

Now this Ryan I can’t get behind man.

Listen, Josh has lost some confidence because he’s on an island. No coach or WR 2.

Bring in Harbaugh or Ben Johnson and you will see MVP of league with a ring within 2 years.

ok, I could see that.  I’d be up for seeing JA with Ben Johnson.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, iccrewman112 said:

he can restructure with less guaranteed or a pay cut. A player can do whatever they want with their contract.

I guess I meant from the perspective of the Bills. We’ve already converted salary to bonus, and we’ve already accrued dead cap. There is no way to reduce that dead cap AFAIK.

He could make changes to his contract to make it more desirable for acquiring teams I guess, but he’s already pretty desirable. 

16 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

I’ve been saying this all year, Diggs knew the coaches wouldn’t hold anyone (especially Allen) accountable for their work and he was pissed.  Just goes to show, bhe was right. 

You’ve been saying this all post anyhow 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.