Bills vs Broncos-Monday Night Football

BuffaloBillyG

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I expect Buffalo to win.

I don't. I also dont plan to watch. I get up too early in the morning to trade sleep to watch the BS they've been rolling out. Didn't watch last week and it made my whole week better. If they show me they aren't hot garbage then MAYBE I'll tune back in. Call me whatever you want, this season is over and I'm too old for this crap.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

I don't. I also dont plan to watch. I get up too early in the morning to trade sleep to watch the BS they've been rolling out. Didn't watch last week and it made my whole week better. If they show me they aren't hot garbage then MAYBE I'll tune back in. Call me whatever you want, this season is over and I'm too old for this crap.

Not going to call you anything. But I will laugh that you spend your time crying here about how you don't watch. To each their own I guess..

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Not going to call you anything. But I will laugh that you spend your time crying here about how you don't watch. To each their own I guess..

Not crying. Just stating it. I'm out. I might browse here for poops and grins. Whatever. I've watched enough of this sport to know a turd when I see it. If the game was 1:00 on a Sunday I'd probably watch out of habit but this night BS for a crap team against another crap team that will probably beat them? No thanks.

3 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Not crying. Just stating it. I'm out. I might browse here for poops and grins. Whatever. I've watched enough of this sport to know a turd when I see it. If the game was 1:00 on a Sunday I'd probably watch out of habit but this night BS for a crap team against another crap team that will probably beat them? No thanks.

K

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

The league overall has been a terrible product this year. People don’t seem to notice yet. Bad football being played all around.

Edited by Governor
  • Like (+1) 1

I want some of what you guys are smoking. This defense is decimated.

Epenesa is the only DE not nursing an injury. Floyd has been injured, Rousseau should have been put on IR with that foot, Von is still coming back. Lawson is meh. Jonathan sucks.

Jones is out, Oliver has been playing well minus last week, Joseph looked good with 1 day of practice which makes Settle (sucks), Phillips (sucks), and Ford (sucks if he’s even active) look even worse.

Our linebackers may be Williams (sucks but is a rook with potential) and Dodson (sucks period).

DBs are probably Douglas (good trade) and Dane Jackson (great game last week) Rapp (meh so far but maybe has something) and Poyer (if he can play) or Hamlin (sucks but I’m glad he’s able to play) or Lewis (idk wtf this guy does).

Denver can run the ball. If we can’t stop them without bringing a safety down in the box this game will be tight.

Offense needs to carry the team and Denver can’t stop the run - if we can’t run against Denver the season is over. Their linebackers suck in coverage - Kincaid and Cook should feast but Dorsey doesn’t’ know how to run the ball or throw to Cook. Their CBs are meh. Surtain will be on Stef and he should still get smoked. Their #2 and slot DBs are not good. If Gabe can’t get separation he should be cut. Shakir should feast.

If I were the OC I’d come out in heavy sets to start, smack them in the mouth with the run and play action, then transition to 11 personell when they get out of the 2 high and/or bring a safety down into the box. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

You’ll be watching.. 100%

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

Thanks for sharing but I have to ask, who cares?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

See ya Monday at 8:15

8 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

Enjoy your sleep

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

The difference is that the Chiefs are winning with defense through Pat's less-than-stellar play. Wins and losses drive all narratives in sports because winning is all that matters.

The Chiefs are also winning because they have a much better O line which allows them to have at last the semblance of a running game. They also have better offensive coaching and schemes to enable them to play true complimentary football with their D.

But my point here was to provide another compelling bit of evidence showing us that Allen is not the problem here.

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

The Chiefs are also winning because they have a much better O line which allows them to have at last the semblance of a running game. They also have better offensive coaching and schemes to enable them to play true complimentary football with their D.

But my point here was to provide another compelling bit of evidence showing us that Allen is not the problem here.

If they have a better oline, better coaching and schemes….they why are not scoring points?  The Chiefs with Patrick Mahomes are not a complimentary team.

They are struggling just like we are and the biggest difference is injuries.  

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.