Bears CB Jaylon Johnson Requests to be Traded

ExiledInIllinois

5 minutes ago, wppete said:

Yea, sad but it appears Tredavious is done with the Bills and possibly Football for a long time. 

He really struggled the first time with his last injury and reading some of the reports were sad. I cannot imagine how much of a mental blow it is for him now. I don't think the Bills have a choice but to move on from him and that to me is hard... it's just terrible misfortune and I hope mentally he can recover.

Just now, Goin Breakdown said:

I know it's probably not smart, but I'd like to be stupid and just get some guys and freeking win one. 

People always say its not smart to make these moves, but the top-tier teams often do it.

Eagles are constantly trading lottery tickets (draft picks) for proven players. 

I love that model.

I’m not usually a trade for this guy! Trade for that one! Sort of person, but if Beane sits on his hands and does nothing, considering the injuries we have and the inevitability of a weaker roster once these contracts start escalating next year, I’ll lose all faith in him. It’s not like he’s a strong drafter anyway.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

I posted this in the chase young thread but lynch is putting on a master class the last few years. 

The masterstroke would be to not pay Purdy and just draft another one in a few years. It's like football moneyball. Find the value, and the value is not at QB.

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

Just saw a tweet/X claiming we’ve traded for him. Elam & a 5th. Not posting it cuz I don’t know the source..

juss sayin.. been watching all day.

How many followers does the account have?  How long ago was it posted?  I haven't seen anything recently.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.