Chiefs v Dolphins in Frankfurt Germany

Aussie Joe

Considering that we control our own destiny against both teams (maintain pace with them and beat them head-to-head), it is hard to pick which one to root for. I guess the Chiefs since the division is on the line with Miami -- and Miami has not shown that they can beat good teams. No sense giving them confidence that they can.

11 minutes ago, 2003Contenders said:

Considering that we control our own destiny against both teams (maintain pace with them and beat them head-to-head), it is hard to pick which one to root for. I guess the Chiefs since the division is on the line with Miami -- and Miami has not shown that they can beat good teams. No sense giving them confidence that they can.

This is correct.  But I am concerned the NFL has a huge investment in the Chiefs winning, to avoid the narrative that the home field advantage assignments overseas are impacting playoff seedings. 

4 minutes ago, Chaos said:

This is correct.  But I am concerned the NFL has a huge investment in the Chiefs winning, to avoid the narrative that the home field advantage assignments overseas are impacting playoff seedings. 

I don't care if the Dolphins are playing the Taliban. I'd root for the Taliban.

Miami and all their  fans can burn in the deepest, darkest, hottest hell :lol:

I'm probably rooting for KC tbh.

Miami hasn't shown they can beat the top teams, but they look like they'll steamroll everyone else.  

If they keep Tua upright, I don't necessarily see a bunch of losses on their schedule.  

3 hours ago, NewEra said:

Nah, I’d rather play in KC than in Miami.

we smashed them this season in Buffalo, but that was with Tre-Milano and Daquan.  We don’t know if they’ll be back.  

most importantly is how the Miami offense functions while having the advantage of a quiet stadium.  Their motions require great coordination and not being able to hear the snap count (or anything other than the opposing crowd) really dampens their offense.  They aren’t as creative nor are they as effective.  I believe one of the reasons we won that game was due to our fans being so loud. It was THE reason, not even close…..but it did hamper the Miami O.  I believe that

Nah….the Chiefs are way more playoff seasoned than the Dolphins. Give me the Fins. 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nah….the Chiefs are way more playoff seasoned than the Dolphins. Give me the Fins. 

They are more seasoned.  But their offense is lacking.  I’m not worried about their O as much as I’m worried about their D this season.  

In theory it doesn't matter, Bills play both of them and thus can have the tiebreaker over both.  So I would say root for the Chiefs to make the division easier to win.  Rooting for the #1 seed at this point is silly, especially since we're a game behind Baltimore for it right now and don't play them.

Edited by BuffBillsForLife
MATH

3 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

The division comes 1st, Miami’s legit, the fish need to be squished.

Though, the Kelce and Swifty thing, well…..🤮

I actually prefer Mahomes playing a road game in the playoffs over Miami getting the 1 seed.  I know there are older fans that hate that but recency bias in me hates KC more.

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

They are more seasoned.  But their offense is lacking.  I’m not worried about their O as much as I’m worried about their D this season.  

As we’ve all learned….don’t be sucked in by Regular Season performances and statistics. The Chiefs and their coaching staff absolutely know what they’re doing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.