Broncos/Chiefs Weather Forecast

SCBills

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

They lost to Denver today and only scored 9 points against a defense that gave up 70 a few weeks back. Heads are gonna roll. Someone needs to lose their job

it’s a division game on the road

why did we lose at Jets and at Pats?  

they played them a few weeks ago in a close score game 

5 of their 6 wins were close one score games in the 4th quarter. Only east win was against Chicago.

1 minute ago, Dan said:

I think it’s time to talk about Mahommes…. He just can’t read defenses.   And doesn’t look engaged anymore. 

I think he’s jealous of Kelce SO stealing the spotlight…

Same thing that was wrong with them entering the season, they have siht for WRs.  Entering this week their leading WR was on pace for 740 yards and 7 TDs.  

Their average scoring is down 4 ppg from last season and they've only scored more than 23 points three times, and more than 27 twice, and both of those times were against low-end Ds.  25th and 28th.   Their 27 point game was against the 20th ranked D.  

People here complain about Davis, but Davis would be better than anyone on their team.  We have Diggs on top of that.  

• Like (+1) 3

Not sure I'd mimic our fans, we play @ KC in six weeks.  Comments about Mahomes as people have been talking about Allen, Dorsey, etc., could very well come back to bite us in the a$$.  Bad juju.  

How embarassing would that be.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

Not sure I'd mimic our fans, we play @ KC in six weeks.  Comments about Mahomes as people have been talking about Allen, Dorsey, etc., could very well come back to bite us in the a$$.  Bad juju.  

How embarassing would that be.  

Quite honestly, I hate to be a downer, but I can’t find much humor in any of it. KC has two Super Bowl wins, and could very well get another this season. I’ll stick to picking on bad teams. 

• Vomit 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3
  • Dislike 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.