Matt Milano injury

AZSanta

9 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I still wonder if he originally hurt it when he tried to get involved in the Brown scuffle in the end zone a few weeks back.  Tried to run in and throw the shoulder on a line man.

He didn’t. He hurt it before that, he got hit/pushed on a throw and came up wincing while shaking it out. 

Hard to tell as it happened, but they showed a replay that was more clear. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/3/2023 at 1:37 AM, Thurman#1 said:

In the sense that anyone receiving a salary is one, and especially getting paid to guess likely sports outcomes, then yeah, I guess so.

He doesn't pretend he's seen the guy in person. He hears what's publicly available about the guy and uses professional knowledge to produce an informed guess, a guess that's more informed than that of anyone else who doesn't have first-hand knowledge of the specifics of the case. Nothing wrong with what he does.

In that sense, to @eball, how is Chao different (well, except for perhaps being a less upright and ethical person than some) from any other media figure who is paid to give an opinion based on his professional experience - all of the former players turned color commentator or announcer?  They don't have actual direct knowledge of the play called or the player's assignment, but they have years of experience being on the field where similar concepts were called, so they can make a far more informed guess than most of us.

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, bills742 said:

😢

I feel a little less urgency about getting either or both back.  Linval Joseph was a great pickup.  Bernard is playing very well, and Williams is starting to emerge.  We can have a strong D without getting Jones or Milano back. 

Still hoping, of course.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Success said:

I feel a little less urgency about getting either or both back.  Linval Joseph was a great pickup.  Bernard is playing very well, and Williams is starting to emerge.  We can have a strong D without getting Jones or Milano back. 

Still hoping, of course.

I don't know about emege but he is definitely getting experience 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Success said:

Still hoping, of course.

Agreed and Douglas seems to be playing well. Hopefully Benford back this week. This D needs to make a statement against a bottom 3 offense 

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/17/2023 at 12:16 PM, Aussie Joe said:

When is Von Miller returning?

What a difference it could make if he gets back to even making 2 - 3 plays a game where pressures or sacks QB or a tackle in the backfield.   It's upsetting to watch how ineffective he is since his return.  Does not look like he is even trying.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 11/17/2023 at 11:43 AM, Goin Breakdown said:

He always has nothing to say about something. 

The dude broke his leg. If we get to the playoffs, I don't see how he can't play in some capacity. I don't expect to see him in the regular season but a fractured leg by playoff time should be healed enough for him to at least have a shot

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Reks Ryan said:

What a difference it could make if he gets back to even making 2 - 3 plays a game where pressures or sacks QB or a tackle in the backfield.   It's upsetting to watch how ineffective he is since his return.  Does not look like he is even trying.   

It's like having 10 men on the field when Von is in

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.