Biden address from the White House. 10/19

B-Man

What Can We Expect From Joe Biden's Address to the Nation Tonight? 

By Thomas LaDuke

4b7d985b-f375-4cbc-99aa-61fb58c9b599-105

I guess the easy thing here to do would be just go ahead and start listing off things and phrases that Joe Biden potentially could say tonight in his Oval Office address to the nation. Then I could assign how many shots you would do to each phrase he utters in his address that probably will be less than 15 minutes.

The problem, however, is that most people in the age of Biden are already drinking to dull the pain, and a game like this during tonight's address could put people over the top prompting them to accidentally overdose on alcohol. 

I can't have that on my conscience, people.

As most who actually follow the news undoubtedly know, the 46th president of the United States plans on giving an address to the nation from the Oval Office later tonight. 

Back in the day when a president asked for airtime to address the nation, it always was somewhat of a big deal and a spectacle — to find out what the leader of the Free World was thinking, straight from the West Wing.

However, the reason this is a big deal NOW under the presidency of Joe Biden is that the nation awaits with bated breath to see if he goofs up, wanders off camera, or turns to one of the pictures in the office and starts to chat with it instead of to the people on the other side of the camera. 

Maybe he asks aloud where his ice cream is.

We just never know these days.

Of course, some might say I'm being a bit overdramatic, but I think there is a plethora of evidence to back me up. 

{snip}

The behind-the-scenes story on that trip home from Air Force One is not that Biden kind of lost his train of thought for the thousandth time since he was sworn in.

The people who see him behind the scenes absolutely are terrified every time they let that leash out to 20 feet and Biden is able to interact with people who can see his cognitive decline. Even though the press mightily tries to cover up Biden's slips and fumbles, with the advent of phones being able to record video now you can't really hide it anymore.

https://redstate.com/tladuke/2023/10/19/what-can-we-expect-from-joe-bidens-address-to-the-nation-tonight-pain-n2165289

The Demented old ***** will just attempt to read whatever is written for him.  And, he'll ***** that up.  He has no idea what's going on.  Better use of time would be to watch Golden Girls re-runs.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Showing real world leadership. Trumps buddies, Putin, Xi, Saudis are all Hamas lovers 

Fact 

Good one tibs 😂 

fact 😆 

1 hour ago, Irv said:

The Demented old ***** will just attempt to read whatever is written for him.  And, he'll ***** that up.  He has no idea what's going on.  Better use of time would be to watch Golden Girls re-runs.  What a mess.  

He’s up after 8:00? Expect a mumbling sh!t show. 

• Like (+1) 1

I would be shocked if it was truly live.

Just now, T&C said:

I'm going to have the Sabres game on... pretty sure I can hear a 10 second recap tomorrow to hear what he read.

Corn pop, Amtrack, Puerto Rican, lying dog faced poney soldier, pacific ocean. Choo choo.

• Haha (+1) 1

Key points to listen for:

Keep the money flowing for more wars that we have to borrow.

Watch out for MAGA white supremacists.

Leave the border open.

Celebrate Pride month all year long. 

Keep gasoline and food prices high.

Ignore crimes against citizens.

Prosecute critics and opponents of the government with made-up crimes.

Continue lowering education standards in support of inclusion.

Remember to use preferred pronouns on the road to Hell we're on.

Most important whatever goes wrong it's not my fault because the Russians did it.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
Typos
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

I would be shocked if it was truly live.

Corn pop, Amtrack, Puerto Rican, lying dog faced poney soldier, pacific ocean. Choo choo.

Thanks, you just saved me 10 seconds lol.

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He’s mumbling a lot but it sounds like let’s spend lots of money funding foreign wars and both sides everything else 

Exactly.

Here is Biden's 'leadership' message. . . . . 

"Let's spend a hundred billion US taxpayers dollars, that will solve everything "

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Exactly.

Here is Biden's 'leadership' message. . . . . 

"Let's spend a hundred billion US taxpayers dollars, that will solve everything "

cmon /b man, what would you have him do?  Let billions invested in Israel evaporate into sand?  Of course we need to support Israel and stop placating the murderous saudis and their dirty allies....

2 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Maybe little Jared can send some of the billions the Saudis gave him over to Israel to help the war against the terrorists. 

Saddest thing is that almost nothing about this has anything to do with you or me...well except our nuclear free lives and our economy.  other than that....

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Saddest thing is that almost nothing about this has anything to do with you or me...well except our nuclear free lives and our economy.  other than that....

Do you have sons? Multiple drone attacks on US military bases in iraq and seria today. Millions of unknown people walked right by our border? Any of them who have allegence to hamas? Hell tons of democrats have picked a side that celebrates terrorism on civilians? Any of them unhinged past the point of no return..sure seems like it. 

A multi stage war is going on as we speak and this is the response some give.

16 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Ready for the draft lolololol

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

Do you have sons? Multiple drone attacks on US military bases in iraq and seria today. Millions of unknown people walked right by our border? Any of them who have allegence to hamas? Hell tons of democrats have picked a side that celebrates terrorism on civilians? Any of them unhinged past the point of no return..sure seems like it. 

No sons.  I'd be apoplectic if I did.  This is nuts.  Has been f'ed up for decades.  I think Jimmy Carter came closest to improving it.  These middle easterners are not like us.  At all.  Not the good guys or the bad guys but especially the bad guys.  I truly hope this gerts sorted soon.  But it's hardly Biden's fault.  What would u suggest he do?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

I’m willing to lay100 bucks right here right now, that no draft will be implemented

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No sons.  I'd be apoplectic if I did.  This is nuts.  Has been f'ed up for decades.  I think Jimmy Carter came closest to improving it.  These middle easterners are not like us.  At all.  Not the good guys or the bad guys but especially the bad guys.  I truly hope this gerts sorted soon.  But it's hardly Biden's fault.  What would u suggest he do?

Have you heard a single word about biden peace talks with russia?.. Yeah me either. Id say attempting peace instead of handing away our countries munitions and treasury. Shoring up the boarder to a basic level where we at least can vet who is coming in.

That would have been a start on responsible leadership imo

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m willing to lay100 bucks right here right now, that no draft will be implemented

Why do you say that? Just a "it will never happen here" outlook most people who lean your direction seem to hold. Military recruitment has been in the gutter so if multi front war we are involved in hits us directly...i just said 2 bases were hit with drones. If iran goes full force. If russia sees our weakness in a middle east campaign and strikes us or a country in nato alliance.

Your hundred wont mean diddly. 

Just keep that energy if a letter asks one of yours. 

I hope not. but every single day it gets more likely.

• Like (+1) 2

Have you heard a single word about biden peace talks with russia?.. Yeah me either. Id say attempting peace instead of handing away our countries munitions and treasury. Shoring up the boarder to a basic level where we at least can vet who is coming in.

That would have been a start on responsible leadership imo

Putin is a murderer.  can't trust them.  no honor among thieves.  Again.  He stole Bob kraft's SB ring.  funny but not really.  sounds trite but I don't see an impact in my life by the border policy.  Yes, NIMBY but I see lots of immigrants working construction jobs no one else will do.  and food service, housekeeping etc.  the war in the middle east is our greatest threat.  so what should he do.  his response seems appropriate to me.

• Haha (+1) 1

Why do you say that? Just a "it will never happen here" outlook most people who lean your direction seem to hold. Military recruitment has been in the gutter so if multi front war we are involved in hits us directly...i just said 2 bases were hit with drones. If iran goes full force. If russia sees our weakness in a middle east campaign and strikes us or a country in nato alliance.

Your hundred wont mean diddly. 

Just keep that energy if a letter asks one of yours. 

I hope not. but every single day it gets more likely.

As someone who has served, and in particular served in Iraq, I can see with complete confidence that there will be no draft implemented

The military has plenty relies more on its technology in today’s military, and if extra are needed your weekend. Warriors would be the ones that would be called the active duty meaning the guard if you don’t know what that is

There will be no draft

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

As someone who has served, and in particular served in Iraq, I can see with complete confidence that there will be no draft implemented

The military has plenty relies more on its technology in today’s military, and if extra are needed your weekend. Warriors would be the ones that would be called the active duty meaning the guard if you don’t know what that is

There will be no draft

Interested on your and anyone who did service there on the difference between our cultures

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

yes but hannity is waxing on how Joe didn't support Israel.  Now he's onto the economy and mortgages comparing those to trumps when the trillion $ deficits hadn't yet hit....now the on site fox reporter (in a quiet part of Jerusalem with no helmet) blaming the US press for arab anger at the hospital killings...sure, they wouldn't be mad as hell without the US press...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Interested on your and anyone who did service there on the difference between our cultures

yes but hannity is waxing on how Joe didn't support Israel.  Now he's onto the economy and mortgages comparing those to trumps when the trillion $ deficits hadn't yet hit....

Very different

If people don’t like religious beliefs, running the days of every day people in the United States, they would absolutely hate the Middle East

In short, they are trained to hate us it’s a very dangerous place for a United States service man

• Agree 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

There will be no draft

If you say so. This isnt shaking out to be the US vs a underprepared under funded enemy like iraq or Afghanistan. Both by the way we left in no better condition not achieving a tagible victory for us or its people. No disrespect to your service.

Our country has depleted our money, oil, munitions almost bidens entire term. Throw a caple adversary to our west already fully in our current enemies alignment with territory it has repeatedly said it will take by force first oportunity. Throw in millions of barely identified military aged men who poured in.

You got alot of optimism on the future of the country given the unbelievable weakness i see we have. Not a single penny we are paying towards any of this is not borrowed at this point.

all i can say is good for you. Wish i saw it that way.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffarukus said:

If you say so. This isnt shaking out to be the US vs a underprepared under funded enemy like iraq or Afghanistan. Both by the way we left in no better condition not achieving a tagible victory for us or its people. No disrespect to your service.

Our country has depleted our money, oil, munitions almost bidens entire term. Throw a caple adversary to our west already fully in our current enemies alignment with territory it has repeatedly said it will take by force first oportunity. Throw in millions of barely identified military aged men who poured in.

You got alot of optimism on the future of the country given the unbelievable weakness i see we have. Not a single penny we are paying towards any of this is not borrowed at this point.

nukes don't discriminate

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

nukes don't discriminate

Your right. They obliterate! lots of countries have them. I know we are less likely to use them then our enemies. As for the hard working immigrants. I agree. Most are. All it takes is 1 out the millions in with a bomb or who knows claiming this is a act for palistine or iran or...then we are full scale boots on the ground. No more proxy and alot of people in this country suddenly flipping and wondering why we cant secure our border. If only there was someone who said something. 

Tends to go like that.

Edited by Buffarukus

4 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

Your right. They obliterate! lots of countries have them. I know we are less likely to use them then our enemies. As for the hard working immigrants. I agree. Most are. All it takes is 1 out the millions in with a bomb or who knows claiming this is a act for palistine or iran or...then we are full scale boots on the ground. No more proxy and alot of people in this country suddenly flipping and wondering why we cant secure our border. If only there was someone who said something. 

Tends to go like that.

who said what?  who is on first...dark humor again

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

12 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Very different

If people don’t like religious beliefs, running the days of every day people in the United States, they would absolutely hate the Middle East

In short, they are trained to hate us it’s a very dangerous place for a United States service man

I will put this to the test.

In winter to early spring what’s the interesting thing about the ground in Iraq?

Whats the name of the most popular base contractors over in Iraq

What was the average temperature in say June?

What was the consistent main complaint of the terps?

• Dislike 1

15 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

You have fallen into the fear mongering of the republican party that’s why you’re afraid of it

We don’t have an adolescent child holding the nuclear football Biden with all of his faults is not going to put us into World War III. You can calm down a little bit. I have a son also and I don’t have any expectations of him being drafted in any kind of way, the only way that that would happen is if he decided to go into the guard or active duty military but that’s not going to happen. He is chosen another career path. 

1 minute ago, Commsvet11 said:

In winter to early spring what’s the interesting thing about the ground in Iraq?

Are you suggesting that I didn’t serve in Iraq lol

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

your opinion on differing cultures.  do u agree with John?

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You have fallen into the fear mongering of the republican party that’s why you’re afraid of it

We don’t have an adolescent child holding the nuclear football Biden with all of his faults is not going to put us into World War III. You can calm down a little bit. I have a son also and I don’t have any expectations of him being drafted in any kind of way, the only way that that would happen is if he decided to go into the guard or active duty military but that’s not going to happen. He is chosen another career path. 

Are you suggesting that I didn’t serve in Iraq lol

Oh you might have been in country. Just you never left the wire except you entered country mad exiting country. 

• Dislike 2

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

We don’t have an adolescent child holding the nuclear football Biden with all of his faults is not going to put us into World War III. You can calm down a little bit. I have a son also and I don’t have any expectations of him being drafted in any kind of way, the only way that that would happen is if he decided to go into the guard or active duty military but that’s not going to happen. 

Everyone can have biases. Im just objectively looking at our position and dont think i suggested anything out of the realm of weakness or advantages our enemies can clearly see. Oil reserves depleted. Money and munitions depleted. Major weakness for infiltration on southern boarder. Focus shifted to 2 other stages gives opportunities. 

Maybe you should check your bias to declare so easily we are not going to be "put" in WW3. 

Many wars are usually not a choice that can be made by the participants.