Biden address from the White House. 10/19

B-Man

54 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No sons.  I'd be apoplectic if I did.  This is nuts.  Has been f'ed up for decades.  I think Jimmy Carter came closest to improving it.  These middle easterners are not like us.  At all.  Not the good guys or the bad guys but especially the bad guys.  I truly hope this gerts sorted soon.  But it's hardly Biden's fault.  What would u suggest he do?

Jimmy carter…. 😂 you’re the best 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Oh you might have been in country. Just you never left the wire except you entered country mad exiting country. 

You have no idea what my duty assignments were and they are classified so I’m not gonna mention them on this board

3 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

Everyone can have biases. Im just objectively looking at our position and dont think i suggested anything out of the realm of weakness or advantages our enemies can clearly see. Oil reserves depleted. Money and munitions depleted. Major weakness for infiltration on southern boarder. Focus shifted to 2 other stages gives opportunities. 

Maybe you should check your bias to declare so easily we are not going to be "put" in WW3. 

Many wars are usually not a choice that can be made by the participants.

You ran right off of aristocrats asinine comment about implementing the draft

That’s not going to happen, and I don’t know if you chimed in because of political biases or if you’re flat out afraid of it

The draft will not be implemented it’s not going to need to be implemented because countries that have nuclear weapons are not going to go against each other directly will not happen must not happen Aran knows that if they went into a full scale war with us, we would turn that place into a glass plate.

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you asked some questions.  fair game but how do u know what John did or didn't do?  If he was at camp did he not experience the people at all?

No, you don’t experience it. If you’re inside the wire, things are much more controlled, leaving the wire means going outside of a protected area which I did but I’m not going to specify where I went because that’s classified.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you asked some questions.  fair game but how do u know what John did or didn't do?  If he was at camp did he not experience the people at all?

Do you believe the people he just described would be admitted in a camp?

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

No, you don’t experience it. If you’re inside the wire, things are much more controlled, leaving the wire means going outside of a protected area which I did but I’m not going to specify where I went because that’s classified.

Alright which camp or FOB were you based out of? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Do you believe the people he just described would be admitted in a camp?

Alright which camp or FOB were you based out of? 

I was based in a mobile command center in Saudi Arabia that’s as far as I’m going to go for location because it’s classified

Out of that command center I did many different things. Some duties required me to go beyond the wire.  One of the non-classified duties that I did was I was a crew scheduler because I was attached to the 52nd airlift squadron out of Norton Air Force Base California (not classified)but I was also attached to a mobile command center that went all over the world during my time there once again, can’t give locations, I did a total of 10 years the last five being a classified location on the East Coast 

Whenever you carry top-secret SCI clearances, you’re not allowed to just give out information like that regardless of whether I am still serving or not

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

glad to be of service.   sadly , not that kind of service.  Air force came thru with a med school scholarship but didn't' like the terms.   Know several docs who served and took advantage.  great people.  great careers.

While you were gone, I’m pretty sure the board unanimously concluded that the war in the Middle East between Hamas and Israel is completely your  fault

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

While you were gone, I’m pretty sure the board unanimously concluded that the war in the Middle East between Hamas and Israel is completely your  fault

my last partner served in Serbia.  sometimes showed me these pics from camp.  didn't look warm and fuzzy.  oh and of fort hood, boring...but important.  and the f'er beat me in the boards, twice.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

21 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I was based in a mobile command center in Saudi Arabia that’s as far as I’m going to go for location because it’s classified

Out of that command center I did many different things. Some duties required me to go beyond the wire.  One of the non-classified duties that I did was I was a crew scheduler because I was attached to the 52nd airlift squadron out of Norton Air Force Base California (not classified)but I was also attached to a mobile command center that went all over the world during my time there once again, can’t give locations, I did a total of 10 years the last five being a classified location on the East Coast 

Whenever you carry top-secret SCI clearances, you’re not allowed to just give out information like that regardless of whether I am still serving or not

Saudi Arabia is a different country than Iraq. 

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

Why do you say that? Just a "it will never happen here" outlook most people who lean your direction seem to hold. Military recruitment has been in the gutter so if multi front war we are involved in hits us directly...i just said 2 bases were hit with drones. If iran goes full force. If russia sees our weakness in a middle east campaign and strikes us or a country in nato alliance.

Your hundred wont mean diddly. 

Just keep that energy if a letter asks one of yours. 

I hope not. but every single day it gets more likely.

Because he's a zero-clue Leftist just tossing out verbiage with no meaning, which is how they live.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Saudi Arabia is a different country than Iraq. 

And beyond the wire can be in a number of locations

24 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

Because he's a zero-clue Leftist just tossing out verbiage with no meaning, which is how they live.

Once again, my offer still stands 100 bucks that we never institute a draft

Put up or shut the ***** up

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

17 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

And beyond the wire can be in a number of locations

Once again, my offer still stands 100 bucks that we never institute a draft

Put up or shut the ***** up

You aren’t using that phrase correctly. 
There is no beyond the wire, it’s outside the wire, you couldn’t answer any of my very basic questions of Iraq that anybody who has spent more than a layover would know, yet you claimed you served particularly in Iraq.

Do not take credit for actual combat vets. We both know there is a hierarchy within the military and you are not a combat vet nor will you ever be. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

You aren’t using that phrase correctly. 
There is no beyond the wire, it’s outside the wire, you couldn’t answer any of my very basic questions of Iraq that anybody who has spent more than a layover would know, yet you claimed you served particularly in Iraq.

Do not take credit for actual combat vets. We both know there is a hierarchy within the military and you are not a combat vet nor will you ever be. 

I didn’t answer your basic questions because they are an insult I’m not here to take a test. You can look up any of the military groups that I mentioned whenever I was laying out my military service and a simple google search for sure that they are all true.

Don’t point at me about stolen valor whenever you literally have not explained any of your combat experience while I have

I have nothing to prove to you I gave 10 years of my life to the country. Don’t have any idea how many years you gave or where you were at, and I never asked you by the way because frankly it’s uncalled.for

for all I know you’re just a call to duty game player 

if you truly were a communications veteran, you would understand what security clearance means, and not being able to divulge information

45 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I watched it. Biden did perfectly fine.

Remember: Democrats are now the party interested in projecting American strength. Republicans are the new isolationists.

Well, this is interesting because you still have many Republicans that are absolute Warhawks, but that’s why they’re so disorientated because their party really doesn’t stand for anything anymore and it shows

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

what must he do, oh wise one?   yes, I really wanted to link that awesome "Year of living dangerously" link  it seems some of our colleagues did it for many more...thanks to them.  Real patriots.  How bout we make their sacrifices worthwhile...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I didn’t answer your basic questions because they are an insult I’m not here to take a test. You can look up any of the military groups that I mentioned whenever I was laying out my military service and a simple google search for sure that they are all true.

Don’t point at me about stolen valor whenever you literally have not explained any of your combat experience while I have

I have nothing to prove to you I gave 10 years of my life to the country. Don’t have any idea how many years you gave or where you were at, and I never asked you by the way because frankly it’s uncalled.for

for all I know you’re just a call to duty game player 

if you truly were a communications veteran, you would understand what security clearance means, and not being able to divulge information

Well, this is interesting because you still have many Republicans that are absolute Warhawks, but that’s why they’re so disorientated because their party really doesn’t stand for anything anymore and it shows

You already know I’m not a call of duty player because I asked questions that were specific about Iraq that combat veterans already knew but you couldn’t answer. You are on the defensive because you know I called you out, because Combat Veterans are very good about that, we see people like you who try and puff themselves to feel important and their opinions hold more weight but when it comes to the small details for some reason it’s classified and nobody can answer where they were in Iraq, like you…….

Which is interesting because if it’s so classified exactly where you were at in Iraq then you probably shouldn’t have divulged that you even ever were in Iraq to begin with when you were supposed to be an another country.

Or you are full of *****.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

You already know I’m not a call of duty player because I asked questions that were specific about Iraq that combat veterans already knew but you couldn’t answer. You are on the defensive because you know I called you out, because Combat Veterans are very good about that, we see people like you who try and puff themselves to feel important and their opinions hold more weight but when it comes to the small details for some reason it’s classified and nobody can answer where they were in Iraq, like you…….

Which is interesting because if it’s so classified exactly where you were at in Iraq then you probably shouldn’t have divulged that you even ever were in Iraq to begin with when you were supposed to be an another country.

Or you are full of *****.

I’m not defensive at all I have actually answer more questions then you you are attempting to make me defensive by all of these accusations of stolen valor, which I find comical

And it’s not classified that I was in Iraq. I actually received a medal for it.  What I did there is classified and that’s why I won’t divulge any further information about it.

by the way, you still have not mentioned anything that you did while you were in the service. I haven’t pressed on that because that really should be your preference, but why would you try to push someone else about their service?

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

8 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

what would you have biden do in the middle east?

Though it looks like you have recently been surpassed in terms of fervor, you have long been the board’s leading anti-Zionist. From that rather odious perspective what do YOU think Biden should do?

Using what happened in Israel to push for more Ukraine funding is so disgusting.

They know the public supports funding Israel, but has grown weary of the Ukraine/Russia forever war.

So what do they do?   Link the funding.  

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Using what happened in Israel to push for more Ukraine funding is so disgusting.

They know the public supports funding Israel, but has grown weary of the Ukraine/Russia forever war.

So what do they do?   Link the funding.  

$98 Billion.  I don't have any objection to providing support for who our government considers "allies".  What I object to is the business model employed by the people in Washington.  Its bad, for American taxpayers. 

Congress passes legislation, the President signs it, the Treasury authorizes the borrowing of $98,000,000,000, and the US taxpayer assumes the liability of paying the money back.  In this arrangement the taxpayers assume 100% of the direct cost and derive 0% of the direct benefit.  Who gets the benefit?  The politicians, the foreign countries, and the people supplying the goods and services the $98B covers.  Its equivalent to you footing the bill for an expensive meal for 20 "friends" while you're  left to stand on the sidewalk outside the restaurant watching them enjoy their meal through the front window.  What a pal they all say!  Who would agree to such an arrangement with their personal finances? 

If we're on the hook for the payments its reasonable to expect something back.  Isn't it?  How about Israel and Ukraine send the US treasury every year for 20 years 5% of their tax receipts in order to service the loans?  Something like this?  

Ancient Rome used to charge about 10% for protection and support.  Simply, the US Empire's system of financing support for allies and provinces is flawed.   Its inverted.  Not only to we get nothing in return, we pay them!  How can we afford this?  We're already $33 Trillion in the hole with no way out.

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The poor guy is struggling to stay alive 

Look, Biden flew overnight to Israel, had a bunch of meetings in 8 hours there, flew back, then gave an Oval Office address. I'll say pretty impressive for an 80 year old.

Should we be electing 80 year olds? I'd still say no. But still ... pretty impressive.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m not defensive at all I have actually answer more questions then you you are attempting to make me defensive by all of these accusations of stolen valor, which I find comical

And it’s not classified that I was in Iraq. I actually received a medal for it.  What I did there is classified and that’s why I won’t divulge any further information about it.

by the way, you still have not mentioned anything that you did while you were in the service. I haven’t pressed on that because that really should be your preference, but why would you try to push someone else about their service?

Peeling potatoes and mopping floors is not classified information.   

• Dislike 1

13 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I believe you. You don't have to try to justify your service to this clown.  Thanks for your service.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1