The Official Fire Ken Dorsey Thread

VaMilBill

6 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

This is the kind of fan that I hate sitting next to at a game.  How about you just skip the game?

People said the same thing when fans wanted to fire Dick Jauron. Ok. Keep losing with Dorsey.

Soon Dorsey will be out of the league, just like Jauron. Why wait?

Edited by MarkKelso'sHelmet

10 minutes ago, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

People said the same thing when fans wanted to fire Dick Jauron. Ok. Keep losing with Dorsey.

Where do you work?  I want to come by and boo you at your job.

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

WHAT GOOD WOULD CHANTING THAT DO?? Give the national media more crap to talk about!! No to this!! 

Exactly.  Same thing w the whole Diggs situation 

last thing you want is the media attacking too.  Before you know players and coaches think twice coming here given other choices.  

STOP BEING PETTY. 

16 minutes ago, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

I will pay it, it's worth it to teach a fellow Bills fan a little respect, which they will hopefully pass on. Now where do you work?

BOOOO!!!

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

Good point. I doubt hMcDermott would answer this kind of question if it were to be posed to him. But as I understand it, it's professional courtesy to "stay in your lane" when it comes to giving autonomy to coordinators. 

But of course it's impossible to know for sure.

“hey we need a ball control offense” type of commentary would not be unusual from a HC

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Cover1 was pretty harsh with Dorsey's play calling in their film review this week. Good watch:

That is brutal. Seeing the receivers trip over each other, not having routes that cover the field, running into coverage... I don't see the receivers being confident in their route running. No wonder Josh was hitching so many times. This offense is a royal mess right now. 

• Like (+1) 1

i don't think mcdermott could handle a competent OC working for him. him firing dorsey - i don't trust mcdermott to work with a new guy.

sadly, the likelihood of keeping dorsey until midnext season falters or firing this offseason buys us 1 more year of mcdermott.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I need a 2-15 New York Giants team, HUDS.

Then I need ownership (just let me dream, OK) to tell the front office and McD that they love you, Beane and McD, but Daboll is back as OC and the only way to get him back was full autonomy...including the first round pick in the draft and that you guys are just going to have to be OK with that.

Also, since I'm in dream land all my hair grows back.

So lush and wavy.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952x1eccxzl7iggph8v37Careful Donuts, lush and wavy can sometimes itch like cray cray…

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, boyst said:

i don't think mcdermott could handle a competent OC working for him. him firing dorsey - i don't trust mcdermott to work with a new guy.

sadly, the likelihood of keeping dorsey until midnext season falters or firing this offseason buys us 1 more year of mcdermott.

Yes, McD actively hates success and doesn’t want the team to win so he only hires OCs that suck.

Do you read what you post or what

• Haha (+1) 2