The Official Fire Ken Dorsey Thread

VaMilBill

48 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

I don’t even understand what that means in week 9. It sounds like a preseason game where the team wants to work on things.

At this point when you have had so many games struggling you think you’d go with what works until it doesn’t. 

McD did rid the team of Rick Dennison after the 2017 season.  The next OC was Brian Daboll who was actually worse that first season in Buffalo going 30th in both points and yards. 

The Buffalo Bills are currently 5th overall in both points and yards so I don't see McD making a change right now.

HOWEVER, If he doesn't like all this losing he might give QB coach Joe Brady a shot at calling plays while keeping the status quo. Line coach Mike Schula might get a shot too. 

I have no idea what former Baltimore Ravens OC Greg Roman is doing but it might be wise to hire him right now as a run game consultant or even a run game coordinator. If there is one thing Roman knows...it is how to run the ball. 

Heck, it's not rocket science. When the opponent goes to an 8-man front to stop the run simply bring in more O linemen. I don't get why this team can't run with a talent like Cook at RB.

4 hours ago, Roundybout said:

People on this forum will read this, then look you dead in the eyes and say this is Josh Allen’s fault 

I mean, there were people defending Russ Brandon as a GM too. It's meaningless. Every fan base has these types.  

4 minutes ago, Rich Stadium Original said:

Different team...different QB....yet eerily similar:

Panthers Fire OC Mike Shula and QB Coach Ken Dorsey After Loss vs. Saints

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2753233-panthers-fire-oc-mike-shula-and-qb-coach-ken-dorsey-after-loss-vs-saints.amp.html

Wow..i was not aware of this..    the whole Carolina connection pisses me off most the time.   

The Panthers ranked 19th in total offense and 28th in passing yards per game during the 2017 season. Star quarterback Cam Newton had his second straight down year, throwing 22 touchdowns and 16 interceptions en route to a 80.7 passer rating, which ranked 24th in the league among qualified signal-callers.

Those are sharp declines from 2015, when Carolina was 11th in total offense and Newton finished tied for seventh in passer rating (99.4) during the regular season before the team advanced to Super Bowl 50, where it lost to the Denver Broncos.

After reading this...wow.    Does that look familair or what??.....

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Nihilarian said:

McD did rid the team of Rick Dennison after the 2017 season.  The next OC was Brian Daboll who was actually worse that first season in Buffalo going 30th in both points and yards. 

The Buffalo Bills are currently 5th overall in both points and yards so I don't see McD making a change right now.

HOWEVER, If he doesn't like all this losing he might give QB coach Joe Brady a shot at calling plays while keeping the status quo. Line coach Mike Schula might get a shot too. 

I have no idea what former Baltimore Ravens OC Greg Roman is doing but it might be wise to hire him right now as a run game consultant or even a run game coordinator. If there is one thing Roman knows...it is how to run the ball. 

Heck, it's not rocket science. When the opponent goes to an 8-man front to stop the run simply bring in more O linemen. I don't get why this team can't run with a talent like Cook at RB.

Dude I’ll take Greg Roman right now over Dorsey that’s how bad it is. Atleast we would have a ***** run game for Josh to work with. 

Do you think it would be possible to get a "fire Dorsey" chant going at the next home game? It's a prime time game, so it should be enough to embarrass Dorsey in the national spotlight and perhaps McDermott will have to face the music.  He should have been fired yesterday. If McDermott cares more about loyalty than about results, then he should get the axe, too.  Look what happened in LV when they fired their HC. They looked like a different team. Get this cancer Dorsey out of Buffalo!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Dislike 3

4 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

How certain are we that Dorsey isn’t calling the game plan based on McDermott’s input?

Good point. I doubt hMcDermott would answer this kind of question if it were to be posed to him. But as I understand it, it's professional courtesy to "stay in your lane" when it comes to giving autonomy to coordinators. 

But of course it's impossible to know for sure.