NFL Trade Deadline Oct 31 - Rumored List of Players Available

ngbills

I don't know if there will be a player or players available to the Bills that they would trade for, but this year does feel like the year to do something given our injuries and a conference that may not be as strong as anticipated before the season began.  The Chiefs don't look invincible and the Bengals are off to a slow start.  Miami is good, but we have beaten them once so far.  Even with our injuries, I still think there is a path to winning the conference and getting to the Super Bowl.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, jahnyc said:

I don't know if there will be a player or players available to the Bills that they would trade for, but this year does feel like the year to do something given our injuries and a conference that may not be as strong as anticipated before the season began.  The Chiefs don't look invincible and the Bengals are off to a slow start.  Miami is good, but we have beaten them once so far.  Even with our injuries, I still think there is a path to winning the conference and getting to the Super Bowl.

We just have to get hot at the right time. But my faith in McD being able to pull that off is low.

3 hours ago, jahnyc said:

What's the path? 

3 hours ago, jahnyc said:

The Chiefs didn't look invincible last year either. Mahomes is a generational QB. Think Brady. 

Cinci has started out slow for several years now. Burrow was hurt and looks to be getting healthy. This team blasted the socks of the Bills last year. 

Miami is first in the AFC East and looking explosive with a healthy Tua. They will be even more dangerous with a healthy Philips and Armstend. One could easily think they are the team to beat in the East. 

Of course the Bills have a path with a healthy Allen. There is a lot to like about the team. 

However, after five games the path seems farther away as we sit. Losing Tre, Milano, and Jones is a huge blow. No other way to put it. The next man up mentality only goes so far. 

Offensively, is where the team's path to win is likely. Dorsey is hard to depend on. Still seems like he's unable to make game time adjustments. McD seems focused on the D and Dorsey is trusted to step up. He certainly did vs Miami. 

Lots of games to play. I'm still hoping for the best. Currently, I just have a difficult time thinking we can get past the Chiefs or Cincinnati. Other teams like the Jags and Miami are right there as well. Balt and LA are also in the mix. 

• Disagree 1

4 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

I just don't see any meaningful WR's being out on the market for the Bills that would come at a reasonable cost and fit in cap-wise. Jeudy would maybe fit that mold if the Bills were fine with the 12 million cap number next season but I think Denver is not letting him go unless they get a high return for him. I just don't see that being something McBeane would do. Devante Adams has way too high a cap number and so does Cooper Kupp (and the Rams are not out of it either). Mike Evans was my dark horse as his expiring deal made for a possibility but the Bucs are going to be in that division race so they are likely to hold onto him. 

The rest of the WR's possibly on the market don't really "move the needle" for me. I know someone mentioned Hardman from the Jets if the Jets continue to lose or have no interest in playing him. Hardman would be a nice addition that likely wouldn't cost a lot but also one that isn't going to dramatically shift the offense either. 

If we traded for hardman I’d lose my mind. 

Please not

12 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

The Chiefs didn't look invincible last year either. Mahomes is a generational QB. Think Brady. 

Cinci has started out slow for several years now. Burrow was hurt and looks to be getting healthy. This team blasted the socks of the Bills last year. 

Miami is first in the AFC East and looking explosive with a healthy Tua. They will be even more dangerous with a healthy Philips and Armstend. One could easily think they are the team to beat in the East. 

Of course the Bills have a path with a healthy Allen. There is a lot to like about the team. 

However, after five games the path seems farther away as we sit. Losing Tre, Milano, and Jones is a huge blow. No other way to put it. The next man up mentality only goes so far. 

Offensively, is where the team's path to win is likely. Dorsey is hard to depend on. Still seems like he's unable to make game time adjustments. McD seems focused on the D and Dorsey is trusted to step up. He certainly did vs Miami. 

Lots of games to play. I'm still hoping for the best. Currently, I just have a difficult time thinking we can get past the Chiefs or Cincinnati. Other teams like the Jags and Miami are right there as well. Balt and LA are also in the mix. 

Why don’t you think we can get by the chiefs?  We’ve beaten them 2 of 3, should’ve been 3 of 3.   Our pass rush is better than ever as is our run game. 

the injuries hurt, for sure, but we can beat them.  I have no doubt.  Just wait til they get hit with some injuries 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

If we traded for hardman I’d lose my mind. 

Please not

Why don’t you think we can get by the chiefs?  We’ve beaten them 2 of 3, should’ve been 3 of 3.   Our pass rush is better than ever as is our run game. 

the injuries hurt, for sure, but we can beat them.  I have no doubt.  Just wait til they get hit with some injuries 

The Chiefs indeed don't look dominant like the 49ers. However, the Chiefs know how to win come playoff time. Mahomes is almost unstoppable. Sure the Bills can beat them but I will remain skeptical until they do it. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.