Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

Oh, that's a damn shame

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/03/25/israel-hamas-war-news-gaza-palestine/

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday canceled a trip to Washington by an Israeli delegation of top officials after the United Nations Security Council passed its first resolution calling for a Gaza cease-fire. The United States abstained, allowing it to pass. The resolution, backed by 14 nations including China and Russia, demands an immediate cease-fire during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan and the release of all hostages. Four previous cease-fire resolutions had failed, including one proposed by the United States on Friday.

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, that's a damn shame

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/03/25/israel-hamas-war-news-gaza-palestine/

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday canceled a trip to Washington by an Israeli delegation of top officials after the United Nations Security Council passed its first resolution calling for a Gaza cease-fire. The United States abstained, allowing it to pass. The resolution, backed by 14 nations including China and Russia, demands an immediate cease-fire during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan and the release of all hostages. Four previous cease-fire resolutions had failed, including one proposed by the United States on Friday.

Biden's worried about losing Michigan in November. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Biden's worried about losing Michigan in November. 

Biden's bosses are running scared.  What a mess.  

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, B-Man said:

As usual , half the story.

Israel is on it's own.

Thanks Joe.

Lol he just sent them $3.3B!!! “Israel is on its own” he says lol 

12 minutes ago, Justice said:

Lol he just sent them $3.3B!!! “Israel is on its own” he says lol 

They are our ally. Unlike hamas which is a terrorist organization. So yeah, I support Israel.

6 hours ago, Westside said:

They are our ally. Unlike hamas which is a terrorist organization. So yeah, I support Israel.

Israel, while an ally, is also essentially a terrorist organization at this point.  We shouldn't be supporting either one.  

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Israel, while an ally, is also essentially a terrorist organization at this point.  We shouldn't be supporting either one.  

Yeah, no they're not.  I don't get why libs are all pro-Hamas when Hamas would kill every lib for their beliefs and then use your corpse to shield themselves from IDF gunfire.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yeah, no they're not.  I don't get why libs are all pro-Hamas when Hamas would kill every lib for their beliefs and then use your corpse to shield themselves from IDF gunfire.

I'm not pro-Hamas. Not a lib either. But Israel commits acts of terrorism just as often. 

Edited by cle23
  • Haha (+1) 1

I think the red heifer is supposed to be sacrificed on Eid Al fitr (the day after Ramadan ends). April 10th to be exact. I can’t help but think how everything that has happened in the ME for the last 23 years was a build up to this event. I have no clue when the next step (the tearing down of Al Aqsa and the dome of the rock mosques) will take place. Hopefully not anytime soon because that’s when things will reach a boiling point.

Like I said before this is like a chess game and all their pieces are in place for checkmate. I feel like Israel and its allies believe like there’s no better time to tear them down than now. They already see how nobody is coming to help the Gazans. 

For the last few decades we were told islamists are trying to wage a jihad on the world, but really who is the one actually fighting a holy war? Is this red heifer thing not an act of holy war? Religious books should not determine who owns what lands and should never, and I mean ever, dictate laws. And that obviously includes sharia law. 

The point of all this is there are no coincidences. All those wars, the Arab spring, all of it was a plan to facilitate this. To weaken the surrounding nations. To hand pick governments. 

My question is why does anyone support this? Why isn’t anyone trying to prevent this? They’re using genetically modified cows too. That isn’t exactly fulfilling prophecy. Shouldn’t the cows be pure? 

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

A SAD BUT ALMOST INESCAPABLE CONCLUSION: 

Let’s Face It: The Hostages Are Probably Dead.

7b3de35c-1a27-4346-b01c-76e27dcf8fb1-105

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2024/03/26/lets-face-it-the-hostages-are-probably-dead-n4927645

This piece is way too biased to read it any further than I already have. Since this conflict began Israel has imprisoned thousands in the West Bank. Most of them without charges. It’s laughable to suggest a swap with those figures mentioned in that piece. Secondly if, God forbid, someone took my child my reply wouldn’t be to starve out and bomb the community they’re in. But that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

• Sad 1

The ordeal of a hostage. She spent hours giving interviews to NYTimes on what she endured. Horrible

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/26/middleeast/amit-soussana-israeli-hostage-hamas-sexual-assault-intl/index.html

Several days into her captivity, she said, her guard began asking about her sex life.

Soussana said she was held alone in a child’s bedroom, chained by her left ankle. Sometimes, the guard would enter, sit beside her on the bed, lift her shirt and touch her, she told The New York Times.

Soussana added that the guard repeatedly asked when her period was due. When her period ended, around Oct. 18, she tried to put him off by pretending that she was bleeding for nearly a week.

Around October 24, the guard, who called himself Muhammad, attacked her, she said.

Early that morning, she said, Muhammad unlocked her chain and left her in the bathroom. After she undressed and began washing herself in the bathtub, Muhammad returned and stood in the doorway, holding a pistol.

“He came towards me and shoved the gun at my forehead,” Soussana recalled. After hitting Soussana and forcing her to remove her towel, “Muhammad groped her, sat her on the edge of the bathtub and hit her again,” The New York Times reported, citing Soussana.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 3/28/2024 at 10:30 PM, aristocrat said:

What incredibly brainwashed pieces of *****.

I would love for them to spend 5 minutes alone in a room with a hamas terrorist and see the true nature of whom they support.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, yall said:

What incredibly brainwashed pieces of *****.

I would love for them to spend 5 minutes alone in a room with a hamas terrorist and see the true nature of whom they support.

They're so dumb/brainwashed, they'd probably tell you they'd rather be alone in a room with a Hamas terrorist than a Republican.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Military Experts Warn of Extreme Dangers to American Troops Building Floating Pier off Gaza Coast

By Bob Hoge

a93dbaae-a135-4686-8429-24f5e544e680-105

Military experts are sounding the alarm over President Biden’s floating Gaza pier plan, where the administration will construct an offshore pier to be used to get more food and supplies to refugees in the war-torn region. Biden announced the operation during his March 7 State of the Union speech, but it was received with mixed reaction.

{snip}

Some of the experts brought up past disasters like the deadly terrorist bombings in Beirut in 1983 that killed 241 servicemembers and the chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2021, which left 13 troops dead, as examples of what we face when we post our forces in hard-to-secure locales.

“If a bomb went off in that location,” he [Kennedy] said, “the American public will ask, ‘What the hell were they doing there in the first place?’”

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2024/03/31/military-experts-warn-of-extreme-dangers-to-american-troops-building-floating-pier-off-gaza-coast-n2172149

Well, we need those Michigan votes.

On 3/30/2024 at 11:22 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Biden and his buddies have totally ***** this thing up.  It could be over with one push of the button.  Ka-Boom.  No more Middle East problems.  What a mess.  

5 hours ago, yall said:

One less April fool in Damascus today.

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-794796

This is a very big deal.

If the Israelis stuck the Iranian Consulate in Damascus, that is a clear ramping up.

Tells me two things:

1. The Iranians will respond, further ratcheting up the likelihood of a larger scope middle east conflict.

2. The Israelis are not concerned about the Biden Administration as much as they used to be deeply respectful of US views on their military action. I think they have pretty much given up on him.   

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, sherpa said:

This is a very big deal.

If the Israelis stuck the Iranian Consulate in Damascus, that is a clear ramping up.

Tells me two things:

1. The Iranians will respond, further ratcheting up the likelihood of a larger scope middle east conflict.

2. The Israelis are not concerned about the Biden Administration as much as they used to be deeply respectful of US views on their military action. I think they have pretty much given up on him.   

The fact that it involved an embassy was notable in and of itself. The Iranians are definitely going to respond, albeit in their usual cowardly manner, most likely through Hezbollah.

I'm assuming the Israelis are well aware of the hornets nest they've kicked. Maybe in hopes that an escalation will draw in the US further.

7 hours ago, Justice said:

lol

Not to worry.  Biden is going to issue a harshly worded statement expressing his objections and promises to ask them pretty, please, reconsider while not interrupting the flow of billions in weapons and aid to Israel.    

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Israel murdering aid workers now. There are a lot of very, very good people in Israel, but the bad people are in charge there now 

Sounds like Netanyahu is a war criminal and the Biden administration is complicit in protecting him by blocking and abstaining from votes at the UN condemning his actions.

• Agree 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

Sounds like Netanyahu is a war criminal and the Biden administration is complicit in protecting him by blocking and abstaining from votes at the UN condemning his actions.

Abstinence is now a crime? 

You want the UN to have legal powers over American presidents?  

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Israel murdering aid workers now. There are a lot of very, very good people in Israel, but the bad people are in charge there now 

You are an undisciplined fool with a keyboard.

Murder is a grossly illegitimate characterization.

Deliberate murder occurred on Oct 7, and murder doesn't begin to describe the atrocities.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

You are an undisciplined fool with a keyboard.

Murder is a grossly illegitimate characterization.

Deliberate murder occurred on Oct 7, and murder doesn't begin to describe the atrocities.

Screw you scum bag. They deliberatly targeted aid workers who were in contact with IDF, clearly marked and well known. You are just a simple clown 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Screw you scum bag. They deliberatly targeted aid workers who were in contact with IDF, clearly marked and well known. You are just a simple clown 

Ordinarily, I might react to this, but coming from you, that aint gonna happen.

I am pleased that your completed, validated, detailed investigation of this tragedy has led you to, yet another, well formed conclusion.

• Like (+1) 1