Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

21 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I'll reply to you, since I can't figure out the English in his response.

Being in charge does not mean you "allowed" something, as was the claim, anymore than being in charge of anything means you "allow" a crime.

Netanyahu is going to lose his job over this, as these things always happen.

that, in no way ever indicates he "allowed" it.

That is crazy stuff.

Was he implying fdr knew about pearl harbor?  

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Only you can write something saying the answer is obvious and then not state what it is, 🤣

And I've already condemned the attack that killed 1,400. Now that three or four times that many Pals have been slaughtered, it deserves our attention. 

I get the "pro-life" crowd doesn't see it that way, so goes the world 

I gave you too much credit on this one, that's on me.  I have to own it. I should have known about your limitations. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

the fact you didn't and went again to the insult well. kind of proves you can't.

Islam also has an end of time story that involves having control of the temple mount. 

Just as the Israelis.

It’s all there for you. Just read it a few thousand times out loud and you might understand what that passage meant. It’s hilarious to me that you selected that one too. 

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:
1 hour ago, yall said:

End game? Probably to push 2 million people out of Gaza and annex it as part of Israel proper.

As bad as that sounds the outcome could actually lead to a 2 state solution.

That and lure the US into a war with Iran…. And billions of dollars too. Let’s not forget that. 
The best way to achieve a two state solution is to ask for one, Israel, and demand equal rights. 

1 hour ago, Precision said:

The Iraq war of 2003 and the invasion of Afghanistan occurred as a result of 9/11.  Maybe next time don't commit acts of terrorism against the US if you don't like the response.  At least the US does not purposefully try to kill women and children unlike the 9/11 terrorists.  I'm sure you don't see a difference.

Congrats. This is the dumbest s*+t I read all day. As a result of 9/11?? Iraq has NOTHING to do with 9/11. Saudi Arabia on the other hand…

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Justice said:

It’s all there for you. Just read it a few thousand times out loud and you might understand what that passage meant. It’s hilarious to me that you selected that one too. 

Why can't you just explain it to us?  You seem very knowledgeable about this and we aren't.  Help out a Bills brother to understand.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Justice said:

No summaries from you?  Cliff notes? 

Starting to read like a script of deflecting, conspiracy strawman, calling others wrong.  Then right back to it.

• Agree 1

51 minutes ago, Justice said:

That and lure the US into a war with Iran…. And billions of dollars too. Let’s not forget that. 
The best way to achieve a two state solution is to ask for one, Israel, and demand equal rights. 

Congrats. This is the dumbest s*+t I read all day. As a result of 9/11?? Iraq has NOTHING to do with 9/11. Saudi Arabia on the other hand…

Saddam Hussein financed terrorist groups with safe havens in Iraq for Abu Nidal and the Palestine Liberation Front.  The connection with Al Qaida specifically was not established but it did not matter.  The Bush administration was going to actively root-out terrorism in whatever country it could.  I'm sure you recall that the US administration called the effort "The war on terrorism".  Saddam Hussein was an evil person and there was no need for a smoking gun.    

Although Saudi Arabian citizens were responsible for performing the 9/11 attacks there was no proof that it was financed by the government.  That is why Saudi Arabia was not held responsible whereas Iraq (who was funding terrorism) and Afghanistan (who was harboring terrorists) were.    

Maybe you should spend less time posting nonsense and pick up a book, learn a little history son.  I'm guessing you were at most a child during 9/11.

53 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Why can't you just explain it to us?  You seem very knowledgeable about this and we aren't.  Help out a Bills brother to understand.

2. Baab Al-Jihad “Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah. But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors” (Quran 2:193). Those Muslims who sacrificed their lives in the way of Islam through Jihad will enter Heaven from this gate.

Well for one the context of this must be put in its proper place. There is no compulsion in Islam. You can not kill people for the sake of making the survivors convert to Islam. Therefore this aspect of Jihad, and there are a few, is in regards of self defense.

If your attackers cease to attack you you aren’t permitted to continue the assault. You have to show mercy, ‘except against your oppressors’. This is obvious. If you’re being oppressed you have the right to fight for your rights and if you die doing so you are granted entry into heaven. 

The mistake Tommy Callahan made was calling all jihadis terrorists. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Precision said:

Saddam Hussein financed terrorist groups with safe havens in Iraq for Abu Nidal and the Palestine Liberation Front.  The connection with Al Qaida specifically was not established but it did not matter.  The Bush administration was going to actively root-out terrorism in whatever country it could.  I'm sure you recall that the US administration called the effort "The war on terrorism".  Saddam Hussein was an evil person and there was no need for a smoking gun.    

Although Saudi Arabian citizens were responsible for performing the 9/11 attacks there was no proof that it was financed by the government.  That is why Saudi Arabia was not held responsible whereas Iraq (who was funding terrorism) and Afghanistan (who was harboring terrorists) were.    

Maybe you should spend less time posting nonsense and pick up a book, learn a little history son.  I'm guessing you were at most a child during 9/11.

Lol I love that last line. Real cute. Here’s a line for you…

“Fruit of the poisonous tree”. 

These people lied to us about mobile WMD labs. You simply can’t believe anything they told you about Iraq. 

Maybe you should put down the books. Just because it’s written don’t make it true. 

You guessed wrong. I’m 49. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, Israel is losing the moral high ground pretty quickly. 

Those young people living through this in Gaza and around the Middle East will have this as a life event shaping their future 

I don't think you get to talk about moral high ground.  See your comments on the  lady that got killed for trespassing.

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Those young people living through this in Gaza and around the Middle East will have this as a life event shaping their future 

Wear the blue square, bro.

Just wear the blue square. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Makes you wonder—What will those people remember about the slaughter that precipitated Israel’s response?  Will they turn against Hamas?  Storm the tunnels?  Call for peace?  Or does their history lesson begin after all that took place? 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Good.  The idea all those new IRS folks will be solely assigned to audit high earners was a lie told in order to assist in passage of the legislation.  Those new IRS agents will be auditing middle and lower income people.  Bank on it.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Good.  The idea all those new IRS folks will be solely assigned to audit high earners was a lie told in order to assist in passage of the legislation.  Those new IRS agents will be auditing middle and lower income people.  Bank on it.

Your cult leaders paid very little for low hanging fruit like you and it shows.

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Your cult leaders paid very little for low hanging fruit like you and it shows.

90,000 new Irs agents are only going after he $400,000+ a year club? Are you certain of that? 

Edited by TSOL
Sp
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh, now you care about the LITTLE guy?

Another nut job easily had by their cult leaders.

Cult leaders like Biden & Trump depend on an ignorant voter population. Remember what you are voting for when you choose b/n the Blue or Red pill is bathrooms and other social wedge issues. The arms industry is very excited about the impact of the topic of this thread which the WSJ has reported. So remember the real cult are the people that think voting in general means a very different outcome on this thread. The truth is it doesn’t mean jack. War is profit. 

Edited by Dr.Sack
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Cult leaders like Biden & Trump depend on an ignorant voter population. Remember what you are voting for when you choose b/n the Blue or Red pill is bathrooms and other social wedge issues. The arms industry is very excited about the impact of the topic of this thread which the WSJ has reported. So remember the real cult are the people that think voting in general means a very different outcome on this thread. The truth is it doesn’t mean jack. War is profit. 

There is no Cult of Biden. They’re just anti-Trump.

5 hours ago, TSOL said:

90,000 new Irs agents are only going after he $400,000+ a year club? Are you certain of that? 

I’m not
But the original narrative was is these guys were all gun toters going after the people

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

There is no Cult of Biden. They’re just anti-Trump.

I’m not
But the original narrative was is these guys were all gun toters going after the people

Vote blue, no matter what is nuts 

The original narrative was the IRS was upping their amount of armed agents. 

Nothing changed on that front. 

34 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Vote blue, no matter what is nuts 

The original narrative was the IRS was upping their amount of armed agents. 

Nothing changed on that front. 

Except for the fact that they weren’t on the agents, they may have hired some, but the majority wants to get into a backlog of paperwork

• Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh, now you care about the LITTLE guy?

Another nut job easily had by their cult leaders.

Maybe you're some type of wealthy aristocrat sent by the upper class to PPP to share your wisdom to the masses but I sadly wish to inform you that we are the little guys!

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

This is why they refuse to use the nukes we already have.  One nuke on Gaza, Iran, and Lebanon and this ***** is over!

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Irv said:

This is why they refuse to use the nukes we already have.  One nuke on Gaza, Iran, and Lebanon and this ***** is over!

But then Israel would have to wait for radiation to clear before they colonize Gaza 

Slow genocide is quicker in long run 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Maybe you're some type of wealthy aristocrat sent by the upper class to PPP to share your wisdom to the masses but I sadly wish to inform you that we are the little guys!

Don't kill their world view. they believe they are the enlightened/elite, not part of the normies.  You know, what everyone commenting on this site is.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m being told that I’m not supposed to take irv seriously

lol. He is doing exactly what the profiles you agree with, do.

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Don't kill their world view. they believe they are the enlightened/elite, not part of the normies.  You know, what everyone commenting on this site is.

lol. He is doing exactly what the profiles you agree with, do.

Yeah
That part about dropping a nuke on a country

Without any thought of why that’s a bad idea

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Yeah
That part about dropping a nuke on a country

Without any thought of why that’s a bad idea

HE is doing the same thing the profiles you agree with, do

Він робить саме те, що роблять профілі, з якими ви погоджуєтеся

他正在做你同意的個人資料,做

12 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And you wouldn't care if the IRS thing squashes the support for Israel, right? 

Maybe that's the point. The GOP House might not want to help Israel 

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Israel just needs to stand down. A generation of young Muslims might end up Jew haters. Can’t risk that. 

That's not what he was saying. He was complaining about how much it costs to get a slice of pizza these days. 

7 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

👆🤡🤣 Indeed, the individual who sourced GRAYZONE holds absolutely no credibility.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's not what he was saying. He was complaining about how much it costs to get a slice of pizza these days. 

I don’t plan to go back and search but I suspect you have made no such attempts at humor that would be directed at Hamas/Gaza. That you are comfortable doing so as it relates to the Israelis tell us everything we need to know. 

Looking forward to an asinine non-sequitur response as that is your go-to when you act like a creep. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I don’t plan to go back and search but I suspect you have made no such attempts at humor that would be directed at Hamas/Gaza. That you are comfortable doing so as it relates to the Israelis tell us everything we need to know. 

Looking forward to an asinine non-sequitur response as that is your go-to when you act like a creep. 

Hamas is kind of hard to get a laugh out of, murderous thugs that they are. And Gaza is a human rights nightmare with a possible genocide taking place, so no humor there either 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hamas is kind of hard to get a laugh out of, murderous thugs that they are. And Gaza is a human rights nightmare with a possible genocide taking place, so no humor there either 

But Mr Hamas promising the extermination of Jews is worthy of turning into a joke. All in good fun for you apparently. Nice work. 

Edited by JDHillFan
Poor grammar
  • Like (+1) 1