Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

Just now, Orlando Tim said:

If #1 is true please tell him I wish him a speedy recovery. While I disagree with him vehemently I believe he has a good heart and this place better for having him. 

I agree.  You can tell him yourself through PM if that works for you.   

14 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Yes and if Netanyahu wanted to do it he would have done it when the last US President was bowing on his knees for him, that president had John Bolton as top advisor, Bolton has wanted war with Iran for his entire career.

That was the ideal time for a wacky conspiracy to attack Hamas/Iran

its just absurd talk

Yeah. Maybe. Dispute what I said in my initial point one by one then.

They were warned about an attack and then LIED about being warned. Only God knows why they fessed up to it. Maybe they were told there was visual or written proof they were warned. But we can not overlook they lied about it. 

Hamas allegedly trained for this attack right under their nose. 

Nobody was there to stop 1,000-2,000 terrorists militants from entering. 

They had enough time where they knew they can actually rape and dismember people. 

Iron dome suddenly wasn’t effective like at all. 

You don’t give Hamas a dollar much less hundreds of millions and willingly allow more to enter through tunnels just so you can ‘appease them’. Are you f’in kidding me??

And the cherry on top. The best intelligence agency in the world didn’t know a thing about nothing? 

All that while the country was in turmoil and everyone wanted Netanyahu out. 

Something is fishy with all of this. 

Lastly Israel helped Hamas from its inception to be a group they can use to their advantage. Who’s to say they ever stopped??? 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Poor @Irv What a mess, and he’s cracking up! 

Ahhh, so nice of her! 

Good leadership 

Biden and his dopey buddies knew this attack was coming and did nothing in order to boost his ***** poll numbers and take focus off the Biden Crime Syndicate.  What a mess.  

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Funny story. I tried to take some illegals into Israel with me once. We wanted to have a BBQ at the beach. At the border they plucked each illegal out of the car as if it was magic. Lol. They knew exactly who was who lol. They took us all in. They placed the illegals behind bars and kept the rest of us with them uncuffed. I was grateful they didn’t arrest me. It could’ve been far worse for the crime I committed. They let us all go after a few hours including the illegals. I learned my lesson and never tried that again. I just wanted my relatives to see the beach. We have it so good over here. My time there taught me to never take anything for granted. 

5 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

I've found it's always kind of douche-y to make an emotional argument based outside of facts and then ask others to "dispute it" 

"I think Netanyahu was in on it the whole time, prove me wrong"... bro how am I suppose to prove or dispute something you think or feel

Whatever makes you feel better bro. Those are all reported to be true. Like I said before maybe they don’t equal a conspiracy. I could be wrong. But all those things happened and are factual. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Justice said:

Yeah. Maybe. Dispute what I said in my initial point one by one then.

They were warned about an attack and then LIED about being warned. Only God knows why they fessed up to it. Maybe they were told there was visual or written proof they were warned. But we can not overlook they lied about it. 

Hamas allegedly trained for this attack right under their nose. 

Nobody was there to stop 1,000-2,000 terrorists militants from entering. 

They had enough time where they knew they can actually rape and dismember people. 

Iron dome suddenly wasn’t effective like at all. 

You don’t give Hamas a dollar much less hundreds of millions and willingly allow more to enter through tunnels just so you can ‘appease them’. Are you f’in kidding me??

And the cherry on top. The best intelligence agency in the world didn’t know a thing about nothing? 

All that while the country was in turmoil and everyone wanted Netanyahu out. 

Something is fishy with all of this. 

Lastly Israel helped Hamas from its inception to be a group they can use to their advantage. Who’s to say they ever stopped??? 

This isn't that crazy.  They ignored info.  Well they get a lot, deciphering what is legit is what is key and they failed here.  They lied about it.  Probably not a conspiracy just not wanting to admit a colossal error.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

This isn't that crazy.  They ignored info.  Well they get a lot, deciphering what is legit is what is key and they failed here.  They lied about it.  Probably not a conspiracy just not wanting to admit a colossal error.

That’s the thing bro. These guys don’t make mistakes. Especially at this level. No way. Impossible. And then there was nobody there to oppose them once they got through? That’s hard to imagine. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

everybody and every organization makes mistakes. Especially large government operations, they f*ck up all the time

Guess you gotta be there to understand. Everyone I spoke to said it’s impossible. And the former idf soldier that said it was impossible. I’ll take their word for it. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Irv said:

Biden and his dopey buddies knew this attack was coming and did nothing in order to boost his ***** poll numbers and take focus off the Biden Crime Syndicate.  What a mess.  

Biden knows Americans are held hostage in Gaza and the GOP can't even lift a finger to at least get an ambassador there? Wow

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Justice said:

Guess you gotta be there to understand. Everyone I spoke to said it’s impossible. And the former idf soldier that said it was impossible. I’ll take their word for it. 

Everyone thought 9/11 and Pearl Harbor were impossible too.  That doesn't imply that the US knew about it beforehand.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Precision said:

Everyone thought 9/11 and Pearl Harbor were impossible too.  That doesn't imply that the US knew about it beforehand.

But they did know about it. Egypt told them. They knew enough to at least be on guard. What happened was the opposite of that. And can someone please explain to be how they took over 100 hostages back with them? 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Precision said:

Exactly.  Again "something is going to happen somewhere and sometime" isn't really intel.  And again, if they knew exactly when and where, it's a different story.  But that will need to be proven first.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Exactly.  Again "something is going to happen somewhere and sometime" isn't really intel.  And again, if they knew exactly when and where, it's a different story.  But that will need to be proven first.

Guys. The gaza border isn’t a big one. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Not sure I would believe a lot from Egypt as this conflict may work to their advantage.  They have been having issues in the Sinai for years. 

I suspect if the details of the attack were conveyed to the Israeli leadership, someone in the know who lost a friend/family member/etc. will make this communication public.   

• Agree 1