Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Why pick on Jimmy Carter? The Camp David accords were a major step forward. Until that time, Israel was being invaded by actual foreign states like Egypt. Peace between Egypt and Israel was, and is, a big deal. If only subsequent presidents had the same level of success ...

I thought you were ignorant.  Now I know you're dumb.  Go squirt a few and put your head back up your ass.  They say the weak will inherit the earth.  Enjoy your inheritance weakling.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Irv said:

I thought you were ignorant.  Now I know you're dumb.  Go squirt a few and put your head back up your ass.  They say the weak will inherit the earth.  Enjoy your inheritance weakling.  What a mess.  

Maybe you should look up the number of times Israel was invaded by actual, real countries prior to the Camp David accords. And the number of times that's happened since.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

The people at these protests … absolutely insane.

I’ll be honest, I didn’t know hatred for Jews existed on this level. 

Half of these people don't even understand what they are protesting about... its just a social event to them.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

The plight of innocent civilians in Gaza, suffering in this war caused by their leaders, is genuinely terrible.

Pictures of babies killed in airstrikes are heartbreaking.

So why aren't Arab nations offering to evacuate refugees?

During Syria's civil war, millions of people fled the country and were admitted by Turkey, Germany, and other countries.

Hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians fleeing the Russian invasion have found haven in Poland, Hungary, and elsewhere.

Israel is not preventing any other country from providing safe passage to Gaza civilians.

But Hamas — whose top leaders don't even live in Gaza — 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 the images of Palestinian children suffering and dying in the rubble.

They don't 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 other countries to rescue the civilians.

They warn Palestinians not to leave their homes because they 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 the number of casualties to rise.

Just as Hamas is responsible for the innocent bleed spilled in Israel, it is responsible for the innocent blood spilled in Gaza.

And any Arab or Muslim nation that decries the siege and airstrikes in Gaza while refusing to open its borders to Palestinians is aiding and abetting Hamas in its war crimes.

My parents fled back in 67. They lost their right of return. You think Palestinians trust they’d be allowed back? 

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

The people at these protests … absolutely insane.

I’ll be honest, I didn’t know hatred for Jews existed on this level. 

Why do you correlate protests with Jewish hatred?

51 minutes ago, Irv said:

And you’re a moderator huh? 

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The death to Israel protest signs? 🤷‍♂️ 

or is it a metaphor for something benign? 

I didn’t see that but did everyone have a sign like that? 

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

SMART + SAVY + GENIUS

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

Apparently it’s ok to send funds to Hamas. Didn’t you hear? It’s to ‘appease Hamas in hopes they become good guys’. 

Edited by Justice

Here’s a quote I found to be interesting…

“Nations, democracies don’t go to war easily and they usually debate and argue before they do. Sometimes they have to be bombed into going to war” 

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Probably the chants about the erasure of Israel and equivocating on the terrorist attack by Hamas. 

I didn’t open the link all the way at before I spoke. I should have. My bad. 

That’s horrible. I don’t condone those chants and signs at all. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The death to Israel protest signs? 🤷‍♂️ 

or is it a metaphor for something benign? 

I’m looking for them. Can’t find them here. Can you help me with that? The Italian protest, that’s the one I thought was being referred to, didn’t show anything like that. 

• Haha (+1) 1