Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

Also I’m old enough to remember words like ‘when Arafat is gone we can talk peace’. Well he’s been gone and we’re about as far away from peace than we’ve ever been. This is a vicious cycle of violence that won’t ever end until the end of times. Eradicating Hamas and taking Gaza back won’t stop this. 

In the West Bank a lady was killed today for being on a road she either didn’t know she can be on or she did. I don’t know. Settlers burned down my olive trees as well. This conflict will undoubtably drift into the WB. 

it’s sad. Both the Israelis and Palestinians are victims here. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

Also I’m old enough to remember words like ‘when Arafat is gone we can talk peace’. Well he’s been gone and we’re about as far away from peace than we’ve ever been. This is a vicious cycle of violence that won’t ever end until the end of times. Eradicating Hamas and taking Gaza back won’t stop this. 

In the West Bank a lady was killed today for being on a road she either didn’t know she can be on or she did. I don’t know. Settlers burned down my olive trees as well. This conflict will undoubtably drift into the WB. 

How do these brutal death squads get the power? 

BREAKING: Israel Bombs Damascus Airport, Reportedly Preventing Iranian Foreign Minister, Weapons From Landing

by Stephen Green

Israeli missiles bombed landing strips at Syria’s Damascus Airport and at its second-largest airport in Aleppo. It is likely no coincidence that a Meraj Airlines passenger jet reportedly carrying Iranian foreign minister Hossein Amirabdollahian was on its way to Damascus at the time of the bombing. European’s Visegrád 24 reported that the flight also had “several commanders of the Quds Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps on board and several tons of anti-tank missiles for Hezbollah.”

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2023/10/12/breaking-israel-bombs-damascus-airport-reportedly-preventing-iranian-foreign-minister-weapons-from-landing-n1734523

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Justice said:

If the death of Arafat isn't the perfect example of "the devil you know is better than the devil you don't", I can't imagine what is.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

As seen above money was coming in everywhere in hopes of stabilizing. I’ve since understood Hamas was taking all the foreign aid and using it to build their war machine, tunnels, bases etc effectively stealing from whom the aid meant to help. I heard even of examples like pipes provided for water infrastructure being repurposed to build rockets. 

I cant believe Israel knew this was coming and ignored it much less conspired with hamas for this to happen. WTF would be their common interest? 

Every time something like this happens, 87 warning signs are found retroactively and people gloss over the likely 600 false alarms that have been reacted to previously that desensitize everyone to real threats. 

Common interest? Well I’m of the belief, as well as Ron Paul and many others, that Israel started and funded Hamas from its inception to do their bidding. Everything Hamas does Israel ultimately benefits from. Hamas is their puppets. They do as they’re told and they get paid handsomely to do it. This was never about fighting for land or freeing themselves from oppression. It’s way more sinister than that. It’s their hate for the Jewish people and their association with Israel. They get to kill Israelis and get paid for it. It’s easy for them to recruit people because of the constant cycle of violence. The kids that lost family members and their homes in the 2014 conflict with Israel are easy to recruit. Israel will take back Gaza. Beach front property coming soon. High rise hotels, bars and everything else. You’ll see. 

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

How do these brutal death squads get the power? 

I have no clue 

4 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

If the death of Arafat isn't the perfect example of "the devil you know is better than the devil you don't", I can't imagine what is.

Lol so true. Arafat was scum too. I hate them all. Everyone that has power is evil. Better believe that s**t. 

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Welcome to 2023, in which everything bad that happens must be explained by a wacko conspiracy theory.

Are you talking to him or about him?  Because Israel planning the attack with Hamas is about as wacko as you can get.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wow, trained right under their noses 

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2023/10/13/hamas-training-camps-propaganda-video-israel-attack-ward-ac360-vpx.cnn

They take it. Were the Jan. 6 people called forth from the people? 

Nothing to see here people. Move along. Hamas has a charter. Don’t question anything. Believe what we tell you. Logic doesn’t matter. 

Thanks for sharing this BTW. Appreciate you. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Are you talking to him or about him?  Because Israel planning the attack with Hamas is about as wacko as you can get.

Yeah it’s wacko. Outside of the fact they financed them and let them do things that were never ever done in the history of ever. 

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Justice said:

Yeah it’s wacko. Outside of the fact they financed them and let them do things that were never ever done in the history of ever. 

reads like a conspiracy theory.

CNN had a nice video. showing them attacking a military installation.

but then went and attacked a rave and civilians.  

And would love to see the CNN details of their proof.

You guys never been there. I know how fortified that wall is on the WB side and the WB isn’t nearly as dangerous as Gaza is. One guy can’t approach that wall without sounding off the alarms much less hundreds. There are towers and bunkers every where. 

1 minute ago, Justice said:

You guys never been there. I know how fortified that wall is on the WB side and the WB isn’t nearly as dangerous as Gaza is. One guy can’t approach that wall without sounding off the alarms much less hundreds. There are towers and bunkers every where. 

just on the Israeli side?  what about Jordan or Egypt borders?  just as strong?

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

just on the Israeli side?  what about Jordan or Egypt borders?  just as strong?

I’m speaking from experience. I haven’t seen the Jordanian or Egyptian sides. 

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

you mentioned WB. that's Jordan.  

I was just curios if their crossings were as hardened as the Israeli ones.

I haven’t been so I don’t know. Ive been to Israel dozens of times from the occupied territories on the PA side. 

Funny thought. Anybody you know or any of you ever try sneaking into Canada? Lol 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Justice said:

I haven’t been so I don’t know. Ive been to Israel dozens of times from the occupied territories on the PA side. 

Funny thought. Anybody you know or any of you ever try sneaking into Canada? Lol 

Yes and it's absurdly easy.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Justice said:

It was a joke lol But let me know next time hundreds of people do it all at once ok? Lol 

Well then in keeping with a lot of your other posts, it's one that didn't make much sense. ;)

• Haha (+1) 1