Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I think doc had a question about this. Did you see this doc

Yes, Donald Trump did in fact, say that he also insinuated that our top general at the time should be executed he also was well known for berating his generals, whenever he was president

John Bolton, who was with Trump and is no fan of his, said that he didn't say it.

As for Milley, he said that people who committed treason used to be tried and put to death for it.  He's correct.  Will they try, much less convict, Milley?  Doubtful. 

3 hours ago, muppy said:

I'm not saying I disagree with the bolded. I think they should be sought out and exterminated like vermin. But my question is the logistics of accomplishing that. Wouldn't they be just like mice/vermin .....the one you see means 50 more hiding?

I just can't see how to extinguish a group like that. It's a serious question. Thoughts?

It's going to take awhile. 

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Yeah I don’t… I actually kind of like rt hawk. 

it was just such an odd pattern and the visceral reaction to the gayish but not gay. Who cares!! 

I hope he comes back 

As far as BillStime? Infantile trash not worth a second of your time. 

Grandma basement dwelling loser 

Did he get suspended?

Just now, Doc said:

John Bolton, who was with Trump and is no fan of his, said that he didn't say it.

As for Milley, he said that people who committed treason used to be tried and put to death for it.  He's correct.  Will they try, much less convict, Milley?  Doubtful. 

Did he get suspended?

He just quit…

Maybe he was fighting something 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Let's see:

or

or

or

or

Try it.

Prove you're not a hack.

He’s speaking the truth. Just because you can’t handle it without throwing a tantrum doesn’t mean it’s a lie. 

• Agree 2

37 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

https://x.com/ap/status/1712618416656339444?s=46&t=Jf_5fQharG6pLsB8ACvvjQ

“Al-Shifa Hospital, a sanctuary amidst the rubble in Gaza City, is now wrestling with a looming crisis — power cuts that could cut short numerous lives.”

My son spent three weeks in a NICU. I cannot imagine being a parent of one of these kids right now. 

Or the parents of the babies who were beheaded or burned to death.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I remember when he said this.  

I didn’t disagree.  

If the West collapses (it is on its current track) that’s what takes its place.  That, or a Chinese like police state.  

It’s one or the other.  

In both scenarios, the cause is leftists gone bat ***t insane.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Doc said:

Did he get suspended?

Trump…..”insinuated”.  🤦🏼‍♂️

• Like (+1) 2