Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

13 hours ago, Doc said:

Did I miss the announcement?

He begged Irv to moderate him in to oblivion… then when that didn’t work signed off for good….. again but seemed super triggered 

15 minutes ago, Justice said:

I haven’t been so I don’t know. Ive been to Israel dozens of times from the occupied territories on the PA side. 

Funny thought. Anybody you know or any of you ever try sneaking into Canada? Lol 

Super easy, I think I even did it accidentally once and didn’t know it 

2 hours ago, Justice said:

Agreed but to the extent this was ignored? I’ve been there. I know the lay of the land by the border walls. They used drones, they have satellites, they have motion detectors and if all else fails they have bunkers manned with armed personnel with their eyes on the walls at all times. 

Sounds like they hit them with a well coordinated cyber attack to kick off their attack. The massive amount of coordination is one of the things making folks think Iran was part of the effort 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Justice said:

I haven’t been so I don’t know. Ive been to Israel dozens of times from the occupied territories on the PA side. 

Funny thought. Anybody you know or any of you ever try sneaking into Canada? Lol 

LMAO. Canadian immigration does no eff around. I have known of people that effed around and found out.

14 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He begged Irv to moderate him in to oblivion… then when that didn’t work signed off for good….. again but seemed super triggered 

In which thread?  I gotta read this.

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So, a couple of notes here.  

1. Joe Ferguson Forever contacted me and he said he was in the hospital.  Sounded like he's had his fill with PPP.
  2. While I appreciate Justice's well-thought-out posts, please put away the tinfoil hat.  No way Israel planned to have this happen.  No way.  If it were true and the Israeli's found out, Netanyahu would be executed in under an hour.
  3. While I knew there was a lot of hatred for Jews outside the US, I'm surprised how much there is here in the States.  Seeing kids on college campuses protest and call for the death of Israeli's and Jews is very disturbing.  You can't say ***** about gays or the transgender community on these campuses but killing Jews is OK?  WTF.
  4. I'm old enough to remember dumb ass Jimmy Carter standing there on the WH lawn with Begin and Sadat after the Camp David Accords, with that stupid grin on his face, declaring peace in the Middle East.  IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.  If it's not ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah, BLM, Larry, Moe, or Curly declaring jihad on the Jews, then it will be somebody else.  
  5. What
  6.  a
  7. Mess!   

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Irv said:

1. While I knew there was a lot of hatred for Jews outside the US, I'm surprised how much there is here in the States.   

Jewish space lazars? The right wing massacre of Jews in Pittsburg? Did you miss the Charlottesville march? "You will not replace us?" 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

It's exactly what he did... sorry you can't find common ground there.

You claim not to have voted for Conald but you certainly get triggered anytime someone pisses all over him.

You post here probably more than everyone else combined, and 98% of your posts are about Trump.  It's @$#%ing exhausting.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Jewish space lazars? The right wing massacre of Jews in Pittsburg? Did you miss the Charlottesville march? "You will not replace us?" 

I know you skipped school when they taught school, but it's "lasers" and "Pittsburgh".   At least you got Charlottesville right.   What a mess.

9 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Like back to work in the hospital or he's not doing well?  

He (she?) said he (she?) got out.  Didn't sound good.    I felt bad.  

Edited by Irv
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Irv said:

1. Joe Ferguson Forever contacted me and he said he was in the hospital.  Sounded like he's had his fill with PPP.
  2. While I appreciate Justice's well-thought-out posts, please put away the tinfoil hat.  No way Israel planned to have this happen.  No way.  If it were true and the Israeli's found out, Netanyahu would be executed in under an hour.
  3. While I knew there was a lot of hatred for Jews outside the US, I'm surprised how much there is here in the States.  Seeing kids on college campuses protest and call for the death of Israeli's and Jews is very disturbing.  You can't say ***** about gays or the transgender community on these campuses but killing Jews is OK?  WTF.
  4. I'm old enough to remember dumb ass Jimmy Carter standing there on the WH lawn with Begin and Sadat after the Camp David Accords, with that stupid grin on his face, declaring peace in the Middle East.  IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.  If it's not ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah, BLM, Larry, Moe, or Curly declaring jihad on the Jews, then it will be somebody else.  
  5. What
  6.  a
  7. Mess!   

1.  Hope he's doing OK.

2.  Yeah, if this is true, Bibi will be dead.  And while I believe Israel gave Hamas money, that was to appease them so they wouldn't do this.  Apparently it didn't work because they're subhuman monsters.

3.  Don't worry, the young people will save us all!

4-7.  Yup.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Damn, hope he is OK and gets better soon. 

I'm a little skeptical.  @Joe Ferguson forever could have ten screen names.  Who the hell knows? Sometimes I think people get two screen names for PPP and take both sides just to keep the ***** pot stirred.  

Edited by Irv
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

25 minutes ago, Irv said:

5. What
  6.  a
  7. Mess!   

1- I hope he is ok

3- I really convinced myself this generation would be when racism died. Almost seems like the opposite is true. 

It’s alive and well…

humans are gonna human I guess

• Like (+1) 2

Back to the thread:

Israeli troops already in Gaza in search for hostages; clashes increase in the North

ED MORRISSEY 

03ca185c-47a6-4114-9519-345f8808b8ad-860

Yet another indicator that a large-scale incursion into Gaza is likely just hours away. Israeli ground forces have already penetrated into Gazan territory, conducting “localized raids,” the IDF announced an hour ago. The primary goal is to find the hostages:

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2023/10/13/new-israeli-troops-already-in-gaza-in-search-for-hostages-clashes-increase-in-the-north-n584633

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

I'm a little skeptical.  @Joe Ferguson forever could have ten screen names.  Who the hell knows? Sometimes I think people get two screen names for PPP and take both sides just to keep the ***** pot stirred.  

that would be a fun thought exercise…. Who is user xyz’s mirror account 🤔 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Back to the thread:

Israeli troops already in Gaza in search for hostages; clashes increase in the North

ED MORRISSEY 

03ca185c-47a6-4114-9519-345f8808b8ad-860

Yet another indicator that a large-scale incursion into Gaza is likely just hours away. Israeli ground forces have already penetrated into Gazan territory, conducting “localized raids,” the IDF announced an hour ago. The primary goal is to find the hostages:

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2023/10/13/new-israeli-troops-already-in-gaza-in-search-for-hostages-clashes-increase-in-the-north-n584633

If any hostage, even one, comes out of this alive it will be a miracle.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

1- I hope he is ok

3- I really convinced myself this generation would be when racism died. Almost seems like the opposite is true. 

It’s alive and well…

humans are gonna human I guess

Racism was on the decline but the Dems needed something so they revived it with all the BLM/defund the police stuff, with a major assist from the MSM.  

• Agree 3