Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

They do live under a dictatorship, you can deny that, but its true. 

Israel will do what they do, but don't be surprised if unfettered brutality and mass killings lead to people--not you--thinking of Israel as just as bad as those who provoked them. And it will probably get the hostages killed, also. 

But, I get it, maybe that's just what's going to happen. Hamas ain't going away on their own 

The original point you made seemed to be it was unreasonable/inhumane/brutal for the Israelis to deny unrestricted access for humanitarian aid to people in Gaza.  I understand that on an emotional level--there are men, women and children injured and dying there as a result of the war.  That said, I provided information that seems to strongly imply that a large percentage of people in Gaza support the government /dictatorship and their charter, which lists the annihilation of Israel as one of its principle goals.  

If your suggestion is that Hamas should immediately release all the kidnapped souls from captivity and work toward a peaceful solution, I'm 100% in agreement.  If your suggestion is there is some path to peace and coexistence that involves no further bloodshed and return of all hostages, I'm with you.  But what you seem to be advocating is that the Israelis completely disregard the health and safety of their citizens and allow unfettered humanitarian aid to people who support the notion that the destruction of Israel and death to all Israelis in the appropriate path forward.   That simply doesn't make sense. 

As for people turning against Israel, I think that ship sailed a long time ago, didn't it?  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, B-Man said:

👆🤡

Yeah, Bonnie - could you be more desperate?

Look at you defend a former POTUS while at the same time cry about a junior congresswoman. 

It's not like Trump doesn't have a history praising dictators like Putin, Kim Jong Un, Erdogan, Xi Jinping, Rodrigo Duterte, Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi and now terrorists like Hezbollah and Hamas... and completely trashing our allies and liberal Jews.

foh

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.e29a216d993596dc9d4304a3f7345200.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.f4a0b5364ce12b78b960b14a7e4d6a98.jpeg

200428-kim-jong-un-mc-10012.JPG

GettyImages-1186510980.jpg

RTS1JL79-1024x683.jpg

Abdel_Fattah_el-Sisi,_King_Salman_of_Sau

• Eyeroll 1

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He didn't call our soldiers "Suckers and Losers" 

Neither did Trump.

4 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

you will guys will make him the republican nominee though

I will never ever forget when trump saluted the North Korean general, what a slap on the face to our servicemen and women

4 hours ago, SUNY_amherst said:

well you obviously voted for trump and spend your days here kissing his arse

And Dems will make Joke the dem nominee.  And you will vote for him even though he's been a disaster.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

They do live under a dictatorship, you can deny that, but its true. 

Israel will do what they do, but don't be surprised if unfettered brutality and mass killings lead to people--not you--thinking of Israel as just as bad as those who provoked them. And it will probably get the hostages killed, also. 

But, I get it, maybe that's just what's going to happen. Hamas ain't going away on their own 

Sorry but hearing that Hamas slaughtered children/babies, some even being beheaded, and that it wasn't collateral damage, loses Hamas any support by anyone who also isn't a subhuman animal.

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The original point you made seemed to be it was unreasonable/inhumane/brutal for the Israelis to deny unrestricted access for humanitarian aid to people in Gaza.  I understand that on an emotional level--there are men, women and children injured and dying there as a result of the war.  That said, I provided information that seems to strongly imply that a large percentage of people in Gaza support the government /dictatorship and their charter, which lists the annihilation of Israel as one of its principle goals.  

If your suggestion is that Hamas should immediately release all the kidnapped souls from captivity and work toward a peaceful solution, I'm 100% in agreement.  If your suggestion is there is some path to peace and coexistence that involves no further bloodshed and return of all hostages, I'm with you.  But what you seem to be advocating is that the Israelis completely disregard the health and safety of their citizens and allow unfettered humanitarian aid to people who support the notion that the destruction of Israel and death to all Israelis in the appropriate path forward.   That simply doesn't make sense. 

As for people turning against Israel, I think that ship sailed a long time ago, didn't it? 

Israel isn't going to just stop at getting the prisoners back.  Hamas signed its death warrant.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

U.S. and Qatar Block Iran’s Access to $6 Billion From Prisoner Deal

“The United States and Qatar have agreed to block Iran’s access to $6 billion in funds recently transferred to the nation as part of a deal between Washington and Tehran that led to the release of five imprisoned Americans from Iran last month.”

Good. 

I think doc had a question about this. Did you see this doc

57 minutes ago, Doc said:

Neither did Trump.

And Dems will make Joke the dem nominee.  And you will vote for him even though he's been a disaster.

Sorry but hearing that Hamas slaughtered children/babies, some even being beheaded, and that it wasn't collateral damage, loses Hamas any support by anyone who also isn't a subhuman animal.

Israel isn't going to just stop at getting the prisoners back.  Hamas signed its death warrant.

Yes, Donald Trump did in fact, say that he also insinuated that our top general at the time should be executed he also was well known for berating his generals, whenever he was president

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I think doc had a question about this. Did you see this doc

Yes, Donald Trump did in fact, say that he also insinuated that our top general at the time should be executed he also was well known for berating his generals, whenever he was president

At least he knew there names, unlike brain dead joke bribem. 

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

That’s a pretty weak argument I would rather be treated with dignity by someone that didn’t know my name then somebody that knew my name, but treated me like *****

Who the hell has joke ever treated with dignity? He’s a liar and a crook. But keep kissing his ass. Independent, lol.

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Just point me to anywhere or Joe Biden is talking badly about his military officials. I’ll wait.

He doesn’t even know who they are!!!

lol, good lord you’re gullible.

Anything joke says you believe 100%.
Yep, you’re definitely an independent.

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

1) The original point you made seemed to be it was unreasonable/inhumane/brutal for the Israelis to deny unrestricted access for humanitarian aid to people in Gaza.  I understand that on an emotional level--there are men, women and children injured and dying there as a result of the war.  That said, I provided information that seems to strongly imply that a large percentage of people in Gaza support the government /dictatorship and their charter, which lists the annihilation of Israel as one of its principle goals.  

2) But what you seem to be advocating is that the Israelis completely disregard the health and safety of their citizens and allow unfettered humanitarian aid to people who support the notion that the destruction of Israel and death to all Israelis in the appropriate path forward.   That simply doesn't make sense. 

1) You "evidence" was a poll. Do you really want to stand behind a poll? Especially one taken in a place that has no freedom of speech? yes or no? 

2) Secondly you are just putting words in my mouth. It also doesn't make sense, you are saying I agree with your poll,  I don't. 

I'm saying literally starving a population out is not going to work in Israel's long term interest. They lose the moral high ground, perhaps their greatest strength. If they kill 100,000 to avenge 1,500, that will cause blow back. Israel has already killed more than Hamas has, if the statistics are right. 

I hope Israel is just bluffing, hoping that being tough, building up for invasion, is all to get Hamas to turn over the hostages. I get no one is in the mood to talk now, but sooner or later if the hostages are to be released and peace restored, talks will have to happen 

A full invasion is going to be a real mess. Might work and might not. 

• Eyeroll 1