Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Oh look 👆 irrelevant ignored 😭 

please pay attention to me!!! 😂 😂 

It’s just a banner of irrelevance for me. Probably spot on

Oh, 29, like Karen Psyop, you insecure types don’t block anyone here. 

But man you are showing your true colors.

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Oh look 👆 irrelevant ignored 😭 

please pay attention to me!!! 😂 😂 

Times 2 

Can get 3 😂 

👆Hey look - the socially awkward and insecure nutters are making moves and coming out. 

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Oh look 👆 irrelevant ignored 😭 

please pay attention to me!!! 😂 😂 

Times 2 

Can get 3 😂 

Um - you wasted again?

My school district on dc news with outrage that their woke agenda didn’t allow them to condemn this Hamas attack. 

The pendulum has hit resistance.  Thank goodness. There is sanity 

oh and I see the you’ve chosen to ignore banner for Mr irrelevant. I’m sure it’s a trump meme or something 😂 

***** loony toon nut bag 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

50 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

That’s a whole bunch of words saying the savages are Israel’s fault. She’s a racist Jew hater. It’s obvious. 

her message is pretty much the same as the shouldn’t have worn that dress if you didn’t want to get assaulted.

scum

Honestly it's kind of like Israel created a bomb and were just waiting for it to go off. They basically put a strangle hold on this massively condensed population creating this ghetto with extremely restricted recourses. So you have all these suffering extremely desperate people, and you know who's there to help them, Hamas because it's easy it's the most obvious thing for them to do. Then Hamas and Israel trade rockets and bombs more people die and there's more hate and pain and Hamas is right there to tell them what to do with it.

It's not complicated at all it's like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Honestly it's kind of like Israel created a bomb and were just waiting for it to go off. They basically put a strangle hold on this massively condensed population creating this ghetto with extremely restricted recourses. So you have all these suffering extremely desperate people, and you know who's there to help them, Hamas because it's easy it's the most obvious thing for them to do. Then Hamas and Israel trade rockets and bombs more people die and there's more hate and pain and Hamas is right there to tell them what to do with it.

here we have Another pro Hamas advocate. 

you feel it’s not their fault they behead babies. They’re victims of society. 

you’re garbage and a major part of the problem 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

How much paint did you eat as a child or do you still eat it today?

I mean seriously can you ***** think for a ***** moment, at what point did I ever say what they've done was okay?

Their crimes are their crimes whatever tragic backstory bull#### they have it doesn't ***** matter. What shouldn't be ignored is that this event didn't just fall out of the ***** sky, it didn't come out of nowhere, there are reasons this happened and Israel is better off recognizing and addressing them. Even if whatever action Israel takes goes perfectly and the completely remove all of Hamas, if they don't address it that void will be eventually filled and they'll likely be back in a similar situation that they've been in the past.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

49 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

You do realize that the reason Israel created the world's largest open air prison is because the people of Gaza voted in a terrorist organization to run their government? 

An organization with a Constitution proclaiming the total destruction of Israel and the death of the Jews? 

If you had a neighbor who's central mission was to kill your entire family and take all of your property, don't you think building a wall around them to keep them in would be wise? 

The pro Palestine demonstrations on the streets throughout our cities have been shouting "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free." That means they are calling for the total destruction of Israel. Erasing it from the map from the Jordan river to the Mediterranean. And they add a line about drowning all of the Jews in the sea...

This is an age old statement, but its as true now as ever. If the Palestinians laid down their weapons today, there would be peace tomorrow. If the Israeli's laid down their weapons today, Israel would be destroyed tomorrow. 

Edited by Motorin'
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Hey serously don’t understand how you were able to dress yourself in the morning

NOBODY is defending Hamas

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 2

7 hours ago, Warcodered said:

How much paint did you eat as a child or do you still eat it today?

I mean seriously can you ***** think for a ***** moment, at what point did I ever say what they've done was okay?

Their crimes are their crimes whatever tragic backstory bull#### they have it doesn't ***** matter. What shouldn't be ignored is that this event didn't just fall out of the ***** sky, it didn't come out of nowhere, there are reasons this happened and Israel is better off recognizing and addressing them. Even if whatever action Israel takes goes perfectly and the completely remove all of Hamas, if they don't address it that void will be eventually filled and they'll likely be back in a similar situation that they've been in the past.

your rationalizing for an organization whose charter is kill every last Jew on the planet. 

these people subscribe to religious belief that being killed in the process of killing Jews is the greatest honor one can have. 

wtf are you supposed to learn from that to do better next time?? 

Remember when the us was going to bring democracy to the Middle East and prosperity would stop all this terrorist business? 

Maybe you should eat some pain chips. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Those are the nice Hamas. How come we only ever hear about the mean Hamas that hacks babies to pieces?

The people they met……good lord. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤦

Even Hitler had to deal with young men that were not psychotic killers. 

8 hours ago, Warcodered said:

The "it's Hyundai and Kia's fault cars got stolen" mentality.  This is what's wrong with this country.  What a mess.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:
11 hours ago, Irv said:

Biden took each of his kids on Amtrak across the Atlantic, then drove the 18-wheeler the rest of the way to Dachau.    What a mess!  

He didn't call our soldiers "Suckers and Losers" 

true, both are stories full of falsities. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

With Trump everything is transactional.

Netanyahu was among the first to congratulate Biden for "winning" in 2020. That is an unforgivable sin.

The childishness of this 77 year old will never cease to amaze.

And hence, that's why Speaker nominee Scalise won't say if Biden actually won, he can't! 

How stupid

• Eyeroll 1