Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

16 minutes ago, Irv said:

If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Hamas, then you ain’t black, Amtrak ridin', big rig drivin', young, tuition forgivin', Puerto Rican Palestinian!

BLM.jpg

Democrats - most pro Hamas political party in the western world. 

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

How do I get my info removed from the site data base?  I’m done here

Bye Felicia 

32 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

How do I get my info removed from the site data base?  I’m done here

Stay!  It's all good.  You have good takes even if I and others don't agree.  It would be a loss to PPP.  Otherwise, as moderator here, let me know via PM and I will delete your account.  

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dukestreetking said:

I'm not going to get in the middle of a Trump v Obama kerfuffle but...dude, are you freaking kidding me?

In 2014, Russia annexed a little place called Crimea (part of UKR) then followed that up by taking over all of the Donbas (part of UKR).

All using Russian troops. Euromaidan movement? Yanukovych? Little Green Men?

Please tell me you've heard something about this, given that it was literally the start of the goddamn UKR-RF War.

Pretty sure Obama was POTUS in 2014. And I think (maybe I'm wrong!) Putin was RF president in 2014.

Thanks.  I was going to respond but had to go out.

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Lol, what?…

You have to agree to reimburse the US for evacuating you.  Illegals get more and for free.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

After Israel trade a thousand terrorists for one Israeli Hamas thought they would be bullet proof with a hundred hostages. Big mistake if they thought Isarel would not fight back. Even with the families begging to get their families back on TV, Israel still looks poised for an invasion and a wiping out from the roots Hamas. 

Those poor hostages and the  terror stricken families praying for them. I don't think the chances are great they come home, sad to say. 

A friend of one of the moms of a festival goer said she just got a text from her sons phone of a video of him being executed by Hamas.  

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Angry 2

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

A friend of one of the moms of a festival goer said she just got a text from her sons phone of a video of him being executed by Hamas.  

Doorknobs like Tlaib, AOC, Biden, Omar along with the many antisemites here on PPP - dancing in the streets. What a mess. 

BLM.jpg

Edited by Irv

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Wow what an ####### u r. Especially after Billsy took crap for some pretty tame shite today   You are one ignorant f. Not your best strategy to compete. Gonna have some fun denigrating you. It’ll be easy as hell

Hit a nerve?

• Like (+1) 1

The us media has been forced to reveal all of this and report on it… this is amazing- they’ve never done this before. 

Twitter x has already changed our world. 

Just now, Irv said:

Terrorist sympathizing piece of garbage … hopefully more running and less running her mouth going forward 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Was she supposed to stop and say all of this again in the middle of the hallway?

Like it or hate it that's her stance.

There is a place for you.  

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Was she supposed to stop and say all of this again in the middle of the hallway?

Like it or hate it that's her stance.

That’s a whole bunch of words saying the savages are Israel’s fault. She’s a racist Jew hater. It’s obvious. 

her message is pretty much the same as the shouldn’t have worn that dress if you didn’t want to get assaulted.

scum

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

That’s a whole bunch of words saying the savages are Israel’s fault. She’s a racist Jew hater. It’s obvious. 

Funny how these nutters (👆) have no issues with Conald having dinner with a white supremacist who repeatedly calls for a holy war against Jews.

You and your faux tears, precious.

• Haha (+1) 1