Fins fans want to know if we poisoned the Miami Dolphins football team. Did we?

The poster from the Miami board reminds me of several posters on this site in terms of style and lack of intelligence.  Not saying he is one of ours, but just interesting to see their forum haunted by this type of troll as well. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, FLFan said:

The poster from the Miami board reminds me of several posters on this site in terms of style and lack of intelligence.  Not saying he is one of ours, but just interesting to see their forum haunted by this type of troll as well. 

What's sad if how many people on this forum believe it's a real Dolphins fan when it's very likely a Bills fan. It's just like "Jets Fan" that posts on here. 

This place love a Bills fan pretending to be a fan of another team and acting like an idiot. 

Edited by Malazan

1 hour ago, frostbitmic said:

The Dolphins got sick feasting on all of the sugary stories of how great they were,  especially after laying 70 on the NCAA Div II Denver Broncos.

The fish fans specifically are sick all right. It's from ingesting all those SOUR GRAPES after the debacle in WNY oh yes they are so BITTER

Bills fans say eat it ALL up fish.  That's what you get for talking so much Chit. **Raspberries***

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, frostbitmic said:

The Dolphins got sick feasting on all of the sugary stories of how great they were,  especially after laying 70 on the NCAA Div II Denver Broncos.

They also ran into a bad match up away with a defense that was down two out of their three top defensive linemen. Not that complicated 

Aside from being complete morons, I like Fish fans because they all seem new. It's like they took a couple of decades off after Marino and are trying to figure out how to do it again, so you get conspiracy theories and threats of violence lol as they ramp back up. Such a dumb franchise.

On 10/5/2023 at 11:04 AM, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

https://finheaven.com/threads/places-like-buffalo.380339/

Which one of you did this? I'm looking at anyone who works in HVAC or maybe a rogue dietitian. Perhaps a rude hotel concierge? How else did they lose by 4 touchdowns? 

When I first read this I thought you meant who on TBD set up a ‘Phins Hellscape burner account and rolled out that awesomely elaborate troll job. 🤷‍♂️😂

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.