Tre White Injury Updates (Torn Achilles now confirmed)

Process

8 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Different tendon and place... different stresses and healing pattern... knees are weird and take a long time to get flexibility back v. achilles.

Achilles are a B word. He seemed to know. Hoping and praying for the best. It happens to all teams, I think it just FEELS like it happens more to us. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ALLinALLEN said:

No I meant them talking about the white injury as “defense and season altering”. Wonder if people here agree 

I hear ya … the national media has talked down the Bills all year … after the beat down of the new media darlings today … they gotta latch onto something to support the rhetoric 

• Disagree 1

If our pass rush continues to be among the best in the NFL, it will make the DBs jobs a lot easier, no matter who is back there.  Personally, I don't think it's a "devastating blow" to the Bills, necessarily, this defense has been successful without Tre in the past and this is nothing new, but this injury still takes a LOT away from how I would normally feel coming off a big win like this only because I feel terrible for Tre as a person and just having to watch him go through that today.  That is what hurts, more than anything else.  As far as the defense, yeah they lost something, but it's no it's not "season altering".  No team ends up being able to field its "best" defense by the end of the year anyway.  We were extremely fortunate injury wise through 3 weeks and something was bound to happen.  Just hope this doesn't continue to be a trend.

• Agree 4

20 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

I think he still has/displayed that his instincts were elite.  Unfortunately, I don't think he ever regained his quickness/lateral speed.

Totally sucks for Tre.  But agree he wasn't back to gis pre acl "all pro" caliber.  He is also our best corner though, and definitely much much better than Dane IMO.

Elam has the natural talent, it will be his time to step up when given the chance.

Is Wilson’s catch still the only ball that’s been caught on him all year? 

6 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

Is Wilson’s catch still the only ball that’s been caught on him all year? 

Honestly, I don't know.

How many have been caught on Benford?

Not trying to be ignorant to Tre.  He's our best corner, not elite overall anymore though. That's just 1 person's opinion....and hate to see the injury/downplay it, but it's the NFL and key injuries happen every week

• Disagree 1

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

You’re a jerk.

I, like everyone who is a Bills' fan and most ordinary human beings, for that matter, feel exceedingly bad for Tre. It's a gut punch on what should be a day to simply celebrate. 

In other news, are you going to apologize for all the nasty things you said about Josh Allen, his preparation in the off-season, his Hollywood gf, etc.?

1 minute ago, MasterStrategist said:

Honestly, I don't know.

How many have been caught on Benford?

Not trying to be ignorant to Tre.  He's our best corner, not elite overall anymore though. That's just 1 person's opinion....and hate to see the injury/downplay it, but it's the NFL and key injuries happen every week

Benford has been great. 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.