Bills/Commanders Postgame Thread

HappyDays

42 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

After 3 games you’re sure. Ok. 

The point isn’t whether he develops in two years. The point is that currently he’s a scrub.

That being said, Bills D was very impressive. But the last two games were never going to prove anything. They were always going to be a convenient rebound from the inevitable Jets loss.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, Airseven said:

The point isn’t whether he develops in two years. The point is that currently he’s a scrub.

That being said, Bills D was very impressive. But the last two games were never going to prove anything. They were always going to be a convenient rebound from the inevitable Jets loss.

Inevitable Jets loss? Now I know you’re a troll. What team do you actually cheer for? Do you have the balls to tell us?

6 hours ago, WideNine said:

I don't have a lot of negatives around the game Dorsey called.

He designed plays that got the ball out of Allen's hands quickly. Completely negated the pass rush of Washington and the balanced run game took advantage of the lighter boxes they played.

How many hits did Allen take? Not a lot.

Only a few critiques. As others have mentioned, he could do better with 4th and short calls.

A would like to see them lean more into Allen under center and play action - especially with a run game that is clicking. Dorsey still seems overly enamored with shotgun.

I am also done seeing Hardy wheel and sweep plays. A cloud of dust and nothing. I just don't see the juice and it seems like they have gone to the well enough that they should have come to the same conclusion.

Defense played disciplined till we had a good lead then just unleashed the dogs.

Bernard plays with good instincts for his gap and the ball. The DTs in front of him are really holding their own when not collapsing the pocket.

Great day all around for the defense.

There were also several plays where Josh threw to Diggs where Kincaid was wide open. Most were completed but sometimes I think Josh has his mind made up before snap he’s going to Diggs. So far it hasn’t really bit him in the last two games but it could I’m the near future. I think Dorsey is calling good games. The offense needs to execute the calls. We have a legit running game and the QB isn’t taking hits against a dominant D line. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

they're both LB's right? their both leaders.  And there are only 11 spots.  who starts?

Miller plays in the line for a 4/3 defense. He really only ha LB in his title so he can wear the number 40.

Miller comes back and we release Shaq Lawson and put him on the practice squad, obviously 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Airseven said:

makes sense this comes from the same person who declared Laporta is the next Andrews after one game.  A true scout. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.