Bills/Commanders Postgame Thread

HappyDays

5 minutes ago, balln said:

Yea they’ve had days like this against scrub qb. I’ll wait to see vs mahommes , tua and hurts 

Ill take it though. All week we were told how great this guy was and how he was going to be a force. We'll see next week if we can disrupt a quick passing game. For now at least, this was fun to watch. 

• Agree 3

44 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Oh, come on with the stuff

The bills are taking what is being given to them on Office, which was the right play. The offensive coordinator is doing it, right

Is it perfect? No but it’s not gonna be perfect every week

I agree. It's not like Dorsey let a ball slip through his hands in the end zone. Dorsey didn't catch a sure TD but not get his second foot inbounds. It wasn't perfect but it's not all on him.   Buffalo will have to make those plays next week. 

Edited by Goin Breakdown
  • Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, balln said:

Isn’t it obvious? It’s a calculated two-pronged approach from the Bills Front Office and Coaching Staff. 

1) To upset you because we don’t use him the way that you’d like.

2) To force everyone here to read your God awful posts whining about it. 

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Oh, come on with the stuff

The bills are taking what is being given to them on Office, which was the right play. The offensive coordinator is doing it, right

Is it perfect? No but it’s not gonna be perfect every week

Glad you’re happy that in his second year he’s still making boneheaded calls. Is throwing on 4th & less than one taking what they give you? He Hasn’t figured out how to get Kincaid involved. God only knows what he’s doing with Harty. I can see how you are impressed. There is a difference between taking what they will give you and getting away from the strength of this team. I’m all for taking short completions moving the chains, eating up clock. That’s the way to beat the phins next week. But running up the middle with Cook on 2nd and long putting us in 3rd & 8, 3rd and 10 consistently is stupidity, not taking what a defense will give you. I did expect this response from you though and you didn’t disappoint.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

22 minutes ago, balln said:

Your takes a really moronic there’s really no other way to say it

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

28 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I’ll take it though. All week we were told how great this guy was and how he was going to be a force. We'll see next week if we can disrupt a quick passing game. For now at least, this was fun to watch. 

Remember when Mike White was supposed to give the Bills D fits? He should’ve been a 1st draft pick? How’d that workout?

7 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Glad you’re happy that in his second year he’s still making boneheaded calls. Is throwing on 4th & less than one taking what they give you? He Hasn’t figured out how to get Kincaid involved. God only knows what he’s doing with Harty. I can see how you are impressed. There is a difference between taking what they will give you and getting away from the strength of this team. I’m all for taking short completions moving the chains, eating up clock. That’s the way to beat the phins next week. But running up the middle with Cook on 2nd and long putting us in 3rd & 8, 3rd and 10 consistently is stupidity, not taking what a defense will give you. I did expect this response from you though and you didn’t disappoint.

So I hate to break this to you

All coordinators make boneheaded plays on every team

What matters is the outcome of the game

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.