Maddy Glab? Possibly trash talking Diggs on hot mic - Diggs responds via tweet

Reed83HOF

13 hours ago, RunTheBall said:

All you white knights riding to Maddy’s defense can contribute to her Go Fund Me when she’s on the unemployment line.

I have no idea if she’s good or bad because I don’t listen to Bills Propaganda Reporters (including Sal C). 

What I do know is that if you are a paid member of a franchise’s media team you DO NOT trash the star players even in jest. 

Why? Because some idiot will record it and post it on the internet and YOU become a key player in yet another franchise distraction.

That’s a fireable offense. Period. Has nothing to do with how ridiculous the whole situation is (because it’s really nothing). It’s the sheer idiocy of putting yourself and the team in a bad light when you are PAID by the team.

The white knights couldn’t actually ride in to defend Maddy because you stole all their high horses.

• Haha (+1) 4

On 9/13/2023 at 6:51 PM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Why are people freaking out over this? Lol. 

Clutching pearls over essentially nothing is way cool nowadays, just ask around, 

• Agree 1

On 9/13/2023 at 7:07 PM, stlbills13 said:

There is so much stupid sh.it happening to this team that it's going to end up bringing everyone together in an "us against the world" mentality 

That’s one possibility, it could also lead to a bleep this I’m going home mentality too or just become a distraction and the Bills lose games they shouldn’t.

"he'll look at my face and say F-U, that's how he treats everybody"..  I mean, I don't have anything against Maddy Glab, but that's the kind of thing you say over a plate of wings in a bar while talking to a friend.  You can't risk saying that in the media room.  There are hot mics all over the place in media settings as many broadcasters have found out over the years..

So anyway, if what she said there is an embellished lie, then I think she will no longer be involved on the Bills media team.  And from Diggs' reaction, it seems like he never approached her in that way.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.