Seen enough of Spencer Brown?

MClem06

It’s a repeat of last year with inconsistent play at RT.   I hope they move some pieces there cause he can’t be the guy, just awful.  Seen enough could be the motto for this year if we can’t get our sheet together.  Not going to over react cause the jets do have a serious defense but to lose to that offense was painful to watch.

Just now, MClem06 said:

It’s a repeat of last year with inconsistent play at RT.   I hope they move some pieces there cause he can’t be the guy, just awful.  Seen enough could be the motto for this year if we can’t get our sheet together.  Not going to over react cause the jets do have a serious defense but to lose to that offense was painful to watch.

He almost got Allen killed early in the game. Just got blown up. His job is to block and he looked like a running back picking up a defensive lineman.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

We should def replace Brown with the All Pro Tackle that we have sitting on the bench.

Unfortunately we heard from the GM that his back was the issue last year. And they were so confident they neither drafted a OT or brought in a serious challenger. I get salary cap and all the rest. But this was very clear to most people. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

I mean, it was a head scratcher to most people to not bring in legitimate competition for Brown.

I'm not sure about that.

On the vast majority of lists of priorities I saw from people, OT was down well below WR, MLB, G, DL, RB.....

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Simon said:

I'm not sure about that.

On the vast majority of lists of priorities I saw from people, OT was down well below WR, MLB, G, DL, RB.....

I mean I have to imagine you see more posts than me on here, but it certainly wasn't my experience. To not address MLB and the Spencer Brown problem were the biggest question marks in the offseason. Either way, can Ifedi be ready?

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.