SNF Cowboys at Giants

Beck Water

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

That would be good

Stefon Diggs, evidently. 

Yea I love that he gets to see his brother play and vice versa.  And I guess his mom has a great time too.  Gotta wonder if the nfl schedulers take some of that in account.  Like when we played Pitts with the Edmunds connection. 

Just now, AuntieEm said:

Yea I love that he gets to see his brother play and vice versa.  And I guess his mom has a great time too.  Gotta wonder if the nfl schedulers take some of that in account.  Like when we played Pitts with the Edmunds connection. 

They definitely don’t 

8 minutes ago, maddenboy said:

and even if you didnt, is this the first time you have ever seen the reference? 

Myself, i have never watched an entire episode of Seinfeld.  But i do get the references that have made it into the mainstream.  there's like millions.

You’ve never seen an episode of Seinfeld? That’s worse than not knowing the animal house reference. The two of you have homework to do. 

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I don’t put much stock in one game, especially the opener…. But I’d be so bummed if our OL played a game like this.  

what in the blue hell is going on?  This is nuts. 

their right side is playing awful.  They get beat on every play it seems.  

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

maybe not for that but they definitely give breaks by design...the Jets and Rodgers have the best rated rest schedule and i seriously doubt that is coincidental. 

Well Rodgers is an old man and think it'll show early and often in the Big Apple.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

I don’t put much stock in one game, especially the opener…. But I’d be so bummed if our OL played a game like this.  

what in the blue hell is going on?  This is nuts. 

And now we get to hear how the Cowboys are the jewel of the NFC again. Gonna make me sick. 

Collinsworth- former pro bowl WR said - “it’s tough throwing the ball when the conditions are wet”

to those that think it rain doesn’t have an impact on the passing game in most cases

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

And now we get to hear how the Cowboys are the jewel of the NFC again. Gonna make me sick. 

Niners are the jewel

11 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Folks this game is proof don’t do drugs cause someone in Giants management was clearly on them to give Daniel Jones the contract he got. 

I don’t think he’s worth that money, but he has been under attack almost instantly all night. No QB would look good in these circumstances.

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Collinsworth- former pro bowl WR said - “it’s tough throwing the ball when the conditions are wet”

to those that think it rain doesn’t have an impact on the passing game in most cases

if tony romo said it, different story

from collinsworth, my brain hears "a lot of QBs have told me . . . its tough throwing the ball when the conditins are wet"

might have just had bad quarterbacks. 

(i think i'm just in a bad mood because the game is so bad AND the cowboys are winning.  If the Giants were winning 33-0 I'd be chillin)

Edited by maddenboy
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

Well Rodgers is an old man and think it'll show early and often in the Big Apple.  

The Jets, Bears, and Commanders have 12 extra days of rest than their opponents, the most in the league.

The 49ers have 20 fewer days of rest than their opponents, the fewest in the league.

Just now, maddenboy said:

if tony romo said it, different story

from collinsworth, my brain hears "a lot of QBs have told me . . . its tough throwing the ball when the conditins are wet"

might have just had bad quarterbacks. 

kenny anderson?  these guys talk...warm up together

Just now, NewEra said:

Niners are the jewel

But Dallas will get all the attention as usual. With Miami looking real good as well today, the Bills really need to win tomorrow night. This whole upcoming week is gonna be a Dallas and Miami blow fest. And if the Jets win, it's gonna be even worse. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Niners are the jewel

after week 1 Detroit has the best win of the week

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

But Dallas will get all the attention as usual. With Miami looking real good as well today, the Bills really need to win tomorrow night. This whole upcoming week is gonna be a Dallas and Miami blow fest. And if the Jets win, it's gonna be even worse. 

thats a good thing.  This is what they thrive on.  Then the calendar hits thanksgiving and things slowly start to go the other way.  

Dallas ego's are off the charts this is going to make them insufferable, that idiot Parsons will be on twitter in a few hours taunting giants players.  

Its in their DNA.  

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.