Who got better deal on QB Browns or Broncos?

Punching Bag

Who got better deal on QB Browns or Broncos?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who got better deal on QB Browns or Broncos?

• Diva Russell Wilson by Broncos
    • Serial Groper Deshaun Watson
    • It like choosing between being drawn and quartered and being buried in nest of fire ants

It's entirely too early to decide this question, so I didn't vote.  Both could be successful, both could fail, one could fail and one succeed.   If Watson recovers his early form, Cleveland will win a lot of games and most Browns fans will be forgive him for his past bad behavior.  If Wilson resurrects his career, all will be forgiven in Denver, too.  If one or both fail, my guess is that some heads will roll in the organization(s).

I could see Watson just straight giving up. Dude is set for life, fully guaranteed contract. He can continue to suck and browns are stuck

Wilson has a much better coach now and has wanted to be in the same conversation as guys like Brady, Mahomes, Allen, Burrow. I think, despite his diminished skills, he has more drive to turn it around

That said, thank god for Josh Allen

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Russ will have a nice comeback under Payton this year.  POShaun Watson will always be a POS.  Rooting for POShaun to get a career ending injury.

But then he gets paid.  I hope he just plain stinks up the joint and ends up as a backup having to watch the action weekly.  It then forces the POS Browns into completely ruining their franchise trying to find another QB forcing cycle after cycle of retreads.  

1 hour ago, Behindenemylines said:

But then he gets paid.  I hope he just plain stinks up the joint and ends up as a backup having to watch the action weekly.  It then forces the POS Browns into completely ruining their franchise trying to find another QB forcing cycle after cycle of retreads.  

He's already been paid, so either way they're in retread heaven.  POShaun sucks out loud, both on and off the field.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.