Us Bills fans drink a lot

Draconator

2 hours ago, Maynard said:

I know someone who starts drinking bourbon at 9am on the west coast prior to the game. Asking for my friend, is this bad? 😀

2 hours ago, Augie said:

You……I mean your friend, is fine. Anything goes on a game day. Everybody knows that! 

It's noon somewhere... or 5 o'clock somewhere... (raising a glass of beer) "to the cosmic time-space continuum!"

(hiccup)

• Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I would argue this but I'm sitting in a craft brewery so....

If you don’t have at least 3.3 beers we will all think of you as an underachiever. No pressure or anything, but your reputation is on the line. 

25 minutes ago, Augie said:

If you don’t have at least 3.3 beers we will all think of you as an underachiever. No pressure or anything, but your reputation is on the line. 

I'll see what I can do. That was a grand total of 8oz, I've got a labatts at home and probably some cooking wine and Vanilla extract. I'll get back to ya. 

On 9/2/2023 at 9:26 PM, Dr. Who said:

image.png.42170e4b0d115ce7cf16b3cc9029f0bb.png

"Beer is proof that God loves people and wants them to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Whoever invented beer is a wise man." -- Plato

"Beer. It's what's for breakfast." -- Dr. Who

These findings are like saying water is wet.  Shocker!  Bills mafia likes to drink.

On 9/2/2023 at 8:32 PM, Nephilim17 said:

Go**amn right. I'm on drink 4 and getting started on an easy night.

"

That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen."

— Charles Bukowski

"GREAT ART IS HORSE *****, BUY TACOS" 

"Sometimes you just have to pee in the sink"

-----Charles Bukowski

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.