Bills @ Bears Game Day Thread?!?!?!?

EmotionallyUnstable

12 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

spector is out of the injury tent and has no helmet and a limp according to sal.

Unfortunate, but he isn't very good either. No biggie in my eyes. 

I don't know who is out there at MLB. The Bills have to do something. Right? Can they possibly go into this season with any of these guys on the roster? 

8 minutes ago, sven233 said:

There is not 1 LB, not named Milano, that can cover on this team.  And now Spector is banged up.  MLB situation has never been worse on this team.

Hyperbole?  I agree MLB is a problem.  But "never been worse"?  I suppose that's true if you've been a fan since 2020.  Go back to the 1 and 2-win seasons, if you want to see worse.

We only play 2 LBs on most downs and 1 of those guys is a stud.  LB is a concern for a team with Lombardi aspirations, but not historically awful.  

Edited by hondo in seattle
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I didn't pay close enough attention. I saw one early snap with Rousseau inside. I suspect Rousseau and Basham will both get a decent amount of reps inside.

Miller and Floyd on the outside with Oliver and Rousseau's wings inside on 3rd downs makes me kind of tingly.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, sven233 said:

There is not 1 LB, not named Milano, that can cover on this team.  And now Spector is banged up.  MLB situation has never been worse on this team.

I’m not sure OL has ever been worse either. Particularly with McGovern’s knee.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.