Now Illegal Migrants to Cheektowaga..

T&C

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

100 miles is not fairly close. Buffalo is on the border.  Canada is 5 miles away. I live about 2 miles from the Best Western. My aunt lived across the street. I know someone who also lives across the street. Any kids there will be sent to the elementary school and HS less than a mile from me. Stick them in the motels/hotels up in Amherst.

I spent quite a bit of time down in San Diego

And across the border

Mexico is a beautiful country I go as much as I can

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I spent quite a bit of time down in San Diego

And across the border

Mexico is a beautiful country I go as much as I can

https://www.borderreport.com/regions/mexico/tijuana-once-again-on-track-to-be-most-violent-city-in-the-world/

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=cfa2a48ed5be0ec4JmltdHM9MTY5MjIzMDQwMCZpZ3VpZD0xNDZmYmY2OC00ZWE2LTY4M2YtMzIyNi1hZDNmNGY1NjY5MzAmaW5zaWQ9NTcxNA&ptn=3&hsh=3&fclid=146fbf68-4ea6-683f-3226-ad3f4f566930&psq=Crime+rate+in+raynosa+mexico&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuY29zdGFicm9hZC5jb20vY3JpbWUvcmV5bm9zYS1tZXhpY28&ntb=1

or maybe its as perfect as your story. and if so, why would tens of thousands of people be applying for asylum from there?

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

What in the world is wrong with you John? Your posts on this topic are beyond ridiculous. You can’t honestly be promoting completely open borders, can you? (It’s hard to tell when people are being sarcastic on here.)

He never said anything of the sort. 

1 hour ago, TSOL said:

https://www.rochesterfirst.com/monroe-county/gov-hochul-sending-national-guard-to-monroe-erie-counties-at-request-of-local-leaders/

Kathy Hochul is sending National guard troops to Erie county (Buffalo) and Monroe county (Rochester) because of the problems with asylum seekers in both counties. 

Why don't they just tell DHS and Biden that NYS isn't going to accept any more migrants into the state until the Feds do a better job of screening and processing asylum seekers?  If the lefties object, tough.  Tell them the option is they can open up their personal residences and take in as many people as they'd like.  Since we know they'll take in zero that should shut then down real quick.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Why don't they just tell DHS and Biden that NYS isn't going to accept any more migrants into the state until the Feds do a better job of screening and processing asylum seekers?  If the lefties object, tough.  Tell them the option is they can open up their personal residences and take in as many people as they'd like.  Since we know they'll take in zero that should shut then down real quick.

You see what happens when you speak out of turn to the DNC... 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Lots of anti-American sentiment here. No big surprise. Real Americans welcome the poor, the tired, the huddled masses yearning to breathe free even if they’re a different skin color. 

Real Americans except the mayor of NYC (D) and the governor of MA (D), the Erie County Exec (D), the mayor of DC (D), the fine citizens of Martha’s Vineyard (D) etc, etc. 

No big surprise. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Lots of anti-American sentiment here. No big surprise. Real Americans welcome the poor, the tired, the huddled masses yearning to breathe free even if they’re a different skin color. 

Spend ten years going through US Customs and Immigration at Miami International more than once per week in the morning when the South/Central American flights arrive. Talk to the folks who work there and you'll get a feel for this issue.

It has absolutely noting to do with skin color.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, sherpa said:

Spend ten years going through US Customs and Immigration at Miami International more than once per week in the morning when the South/Central American flights arrive. Talk to the folks who work there and you'll get a feel for this issue.

It has absolutely noting to do with skin color.

It's a talking point.  No one is listening anymore.

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

Natives came over the Land bridge and what happened to the pre Clovis and Hopewell people that were here prior 

Everyone group was an immigrant at one time.  And history is littered with territories being overtaken by those with superior firepower/numbers.  

• Agree 1