**2023 degenerative gamblers thread **

Buffalo716

3 hours ago, Irv said:

How do you win?  Scratch that.  I don't want to know.  Are you calling me on a cellular phone?  I don't know you.  Who is this?  Don't come here.  I'm hanging up the phone.  Prank caller!  Prank caller!

Sounds like you need a stool softener and a glass of warm milk.

• Haha (+1) 1

Still here! Lol

Packers chargers game:

Jayden reed pver 2.5 receptions

Dontayvion wicks over 20.5 yards 

+220 for the parlay 

Reed has gone over that 7 of 9 games and 4 straight.

Wicks has gone over that number the last 3 straight games as he carves out a role.

Theres also a boost for ceedee on caesars to go over 109.5 and a td thats +350 I took

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 11/4/2023 at 10:36 PM, GoBills808 said:

I have a few NFL plays out there this week but my favorite by far is-

Moneyline parlay Bills+Cowboys +419

1unit wagered

what world do you live in?  that moneyline parlay would be closer to plus 41 than 419. 

On 11/9/2023 at 4:10 PM, GoBills808 said:

Lots of fun🤙🤙

square as hell...dont do it

13 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Both legs had chance but neither came thru😂😂story of my life

Oh well.  Youre better off just ditching the parlay anyway.  Those moneyline parlays look good, but then it's surprising how often the spread actually comes into play.  If you like a team you might as well lay the points, or pocket them if they're dogs. My bad, as that was a couple weeks ago actually.  This thread hasnt had much activity since I last looked at it.  

Edited by 1onemangang7

14 hours ago, section122 said:

Still here! Lol

Packers chargers game:

Jayden reed pver 2.5 receptions

Dontayvion wicks over 20.5 yards 

+220 for the parlay 

Reed has gone over that 7 of 9 games and 4 straight.

Wicks has gone over that number the last 3 straight games as he carves out a role.

This hit by the 3rd quarter gotta love those!

21 minutes ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Oh well.  Youre better off just ditching the parlay anyway.  Those moneyline parlays look good, but then it's surprising how often the spread actually comes into play.  If you like a team you might as well lay the points, or pocket them if they're dogs. My bad, as that was a couple weeks ago actually.  This thread hasnt had much activity since I last looked at it.  

I have a lot of different NFL plays in a given week, I just put the more interesting ones in here if I remember to

On 11/19/2023 at 3:35 PM, 1onemangang7 said:

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much

My goal is to definitely help the people here make some money gambling... The second I got cold losing four in a row

I get slightly nervous because I don't want to hurt other potential gamblers who have addictive personalities

I'm doing great on the year and my record in this thread is phenomenal but even a few losses will make you not want to give other people losses 

I will pick it up this week here

Edited by Buffalo716

6 hours ago, Nineforty said:

+74997 .. i plan to place large hedge on seahawks. 

booya2.thumb.PNG.1964927516d9c864adb24b7d8008cd97.PNG

that first leg where you pick a 1st half winner and a different FT winner is usually around +700 or +800 in an expected close game. worth it to me to throw in both results (and a couple sheckles on the 1st half tie possibilities as well)

11 hours ago, Nineforty said:

+74997 .. i plan to place large hedge on seahawks. 

booya2.thumb.PNG.1964927516d9c864adb24b7d8008cd97.PNG

I feel like the state gaming commissions need to investigate or ban these "Cash Out" options. It would take like $2,800 at -295 to hit that payout and they're offering you only $2,000? That's criminal. Anyways grats on that hit.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WotAGuy said:

My hero!  Fantastic!

I placed a couple hedges on Seahawks (sign up bonus on a site I hadnt used :)) and then realized, &#$@, what if it ends in a tie?!

so I placed a bet on "yes, there will be overtime" at +1480 lol, so I think I'm covered regardless of outcome. I will double dip of course if it goes to OT and there is a winner. 

31 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

I placed a couple hedges on Seahawks (sign up bonus on a site I hadnt used :)) and then realized, &#$@, what if it ends in a tie?!

so I placed a bet on "yes, there will be overtime" at +1480 lol, so I think I'm covered regardless of outcome. I will double dip of course if it goes to OT and there is a winner. 

For a tie on Fanduel they simply void that leg and would recalculate the odds without that -295 leg so you would still hit a massive payout. You're getting good value too as SF is now -330 😉

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, QCity said:

For a tie on Fanduel they simply void that leg and would recalculate the odds without that -295 leg so you would still hit a massive payout. You're getting good value too as SF is now -330 😉

hahah oh snap, thanks! obviously did not think about that. guess that extra hedge wasn't necessary but now I'll really be rooting for OT.

I was watching the odds go from +245 all the way up to +290 on the Seahawks and was happy I held out on making my hedges until then. But then I saw a couple of the books bump it down so I placed my hedges. I was worried if news that Geno is playing (although i doubt they will announce it until tomorrow) dropped that I would be getting much worse value.. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alright guys early bets are due for CFP like yesterday. 

Texas -4 🔨🔨🔨

Texas TT OVER

Ewers props OVER

idk and idc what they are Husky defense is ASS

Edited by LeviF

Bowl season is upon us. It's the most wonderful time of the year. If any linterest I'll post most every game and hit 57 to 65 percent traditionally. I'd put it in here directly after my bet is down. Some games might be an hour or days before kick depending on what I believe would be the best line I could get. We've got plenty of singled out weeknight bowl games on the horizon. Let the rigatoni begin.

• Like (+1) 3

I'm playing iupu +5.5 and the Lakers -2 this guy isn't betting every NFL game but predicting every single game 

He's at 58 percent which would put him right in the mix in the circa contest.

It's really pretty amazing...every game? Publications get crushed trying to predict every game.

22 hours ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Just now, 1onemangang7 said:

I'm playing iupu +5.5 and the Lakers -2 this guy isn't betting every NFL game but predicting every single game 

He's at 58 percent which would put him right in the mix in the circa contest.

It's really pretty amazing...every game? Publications get crushed trying to predict every game.

Oops..tonight  

Normally a line is gonna move publicly too far as in the case of Ohio St vs Mizzou, but this is big money at the windows and at the university.  You don't wanna knee jerk into traditional handicapping principals without pause. Portals and NFL acting classes who really can make an accurate line?

2 hours ago, 1onemangang7 said:

Let LeBron win by 40. 🤣 guess we know he won't be in the mix for trophy in the spring. I'll ride him in winter though.

I felt thus way too I think he wants to win it as it's the first one.  I put down on lakers ml and reaves over 13.5 points.  Should have given the 2 lol

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/4/2023 at 11:20 AM, LeviF said:

Alright guys early bets are due for CFP like yesterday. 

Texas -4 🔨🔨🔨

Texas TT OVER

Ewers props OVER

idk and idc what they are Husky defense is ASS

As much as I like Alabama - 1.5 (giving points to Nick Saban is insane), I LOVE Texas-4. From the little I know about Washington, their defense would appear to be less than spectacular. Coach Sarkisian is a GREAT offensive mind, imo one of the best in the entire sport. He will hit them with formations that they have never seen. If only he was on the Bills, but it would mean a drastic pay cut.

The money line I saw with The Tide was an even bet. Imo the 1.5 makes more sense. Btw, they were plus 175 vs. UGA. :);) 

Disclaimer: If I could pick all games accurately I would never have worked. That said, this year has been relatively easy. 

Big game tomorrow

Biggest Bills ML bet of the year

Kincaid over 37.5. he's done that in 6 straight games. This line is a huge overreaction to Knox being back. A gift. 

Love Davis most receiving yards in the game at +950 for a gamble 

Go bills.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.