**2023 degenerative gamblers thread **

Buffalo716

1 hour ago, MasterStrategist said:

Awesome job man!

Who you like in NFL matchups tomorrow?  I know you're more college, but didn't know I'd you felt good on nay particular games.

ATS, I like: 49ers, Bengals, and Eagles

Just this Oklahoma game away from a clean sweep for college football weekend

I'll peruse the NFL lines and see

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Oregon baackdoor cover lol what a day

THAT GAME BRUTALIZED ME LOL!

Not only did it lose for me, but also killed a 3leg id nursed from Noon-930p lol

Had Colorado ML, Purdue -6.5, then TT +6.5

As annoying as it was to me, cant imagine bein TT fan and thinking your about to get the upset!

Hoping to make a cool $750 today.

I love responsible betting. I started last year and I am slaying the house by sticking with relatively safe moneyline parlays. VERY little action on the spread because I think that's where people really get in trouble and a lot of luck comes into it.

It's VERY easy to make nice side money just by using your football knowledge to make smart picks. You just have to have self control and never bet anything that makes you uncomfortable.

44 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I love responsible betting. I started last year and I am slaying the house by sticking with relatively safe moneyline parlays. VERY little action on the spread because I think that's where people really get in trouble and a lot of luck comes into it.

It's VERY easy to make nice side money just by using your football knowledge to make smart picks. You just have to have self control and never bet anything that makes you uncomfortable.

what games you looking at?

im trying to figure out the saints and the Vikings 

2 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Exactly!!

I know many ppl who bet so wreckless, it's crazy to me. I had a great day yesterday but I'm pissed I didn't take Strickland in UFC at -700. 

Week 1 is tough. So unpredictable 

37 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

See Drake lost half a million on izzy lol?

yup. i love it. i lost a couple dollars.  i love ufc . Strickland dominated though, Izzy had no answer for the Philly shell. My dumbass was so close to putting just 50 on Strickland at -700 or 750 but i thought Izzy was going to dominate.  Still did great in CFB so no biggie

8 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

This week's bets:

Steelers +2

Dolphins +3

Herbert/Lawrence/Burrow 8 TD

I love Pit.

I like Jags 

Texans also 

2 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

yup. i love it. i lost a couple dollars.  i love ufc . Strickland dominated though, Izzy had no answer for the Philly shell. My dumbass was so close to putting just 50 on Strickland at -700 or 750 but i thought Izzy was going to dominate.  Still did great in CFB so no biggie

I love Pit.

I like Jags 

Texans also 

I'm a small time bettor. I like taking two I feel comfortable with and one long shot a week 

3 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

this is the forum to show how that works, put the easy ones up here.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.