**2023 degenerative gamblers thread **

Buffalo716

The 49ers and Buffaloes have basically funded my entire first three weeks of football, so looking for a bet this week in CFB it HAS to be Notre Dame +3.5. I don't think that McCord is ready for their defense and the Buckeyes running game doesn't impress me at all. Look for Notre Dame +3.5

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Process said:

Rams are +130 ML vs Burrowless Bengals .....

It would make a great cigar commercial, something akin to the old Snickers commercials.

"Not going anywhere for a while?  Anchor your keister to the bench, grab a clipboard to appear attentive, and light up an El Fumo Corona Grande - The cigar of successful and distinguished NFL QBs and celebrities everywhere!"

image.jpeg.3b3839c91ad6af342b46c4cc21578871.jpeg

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

It would make a great cigar commercial, something akin to the old Snickers commercials.

"Not going anywhere for a while?  Anchor your keister to the bench, grab a clipboard to appear attentive, and light up an El Fumo Corona Grande - The cigar of successful and distinguished NFL QBs and celebrities everywhere!"

image.jpeg.3b3839c91ad6af342b46c4cc21578871.jpeg

jake browning coming in hot 

Bama waking up 

7 minutes ago, eball said:

Utah a nice win. 

@Buffalo716 that FSU win was a gift. No way I would have bet it. 

Clemson also got phantom third down call to keep their drive going in a close game

Florida State wasn't getting the same call

Clemson is not the Clemson of 6 years ago..  everybody needs a little lady luck 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Were you sweating that Clemson FG attempt at the end of the 4th?  What a disappointment.  Yikes…

Nahhhhh im sure he accounted for that 80yd fumble TD and a crazy situation where a kicker was called off the streets and misses a 29yarder hahahaha

@Buffalo716 DM'd me the script when I got nervous in the 3rd lol

4 hours ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

Needed Utah as final leg of a 5 team ML parlay so decent little hit there. Also about to hit another 3 leg with Wash St covering. Overall solid day

Post your pics before the games to get some props

You don't need to participate if you don't want to but sharps versus marks.. putting it out there is the hard part

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.