What team has the best NFL message board in the world?

Simon

6 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Maybe it was @Billl..someone named a couple Chiefs fan forums they said were pretty good and I went there and looked around, they seemed OK.  Certainly a mile above chiefsplanet.

It was definitely me. It used to be a great board, but they let the political talk take over the board to the point that it turned into something more closely resembling a Klan rally than a football board.

It looks like they've finally taken some steps to remedy it by either nuking or hiding the political forums, but I don't see myself ever posting there again.  Shame because there really is a huge user base there and a lot of good discussion.  I'm just not willing to sift through pages of racism and everything else in order to talk about how the Chiefs match up against the Broncos.

If I wanted to know the political opinions of a bunch of middle aged white dudes from small towns scattered around the Midwest, I'd join Facebook. (Spoiler alert: They're BIG fans of Trump, and everything bad is caused by blacks and gays.)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

Some teams don’t seem to have an active message board, which is kind of sad.

I lurk on PatsFans sometimes and they aren’t too bad. Some there have been humbled a bit lately. The software doesn’t work very well on mobile though.

The people on FinHeaven are okay, but kind of delusional.

I would be interested in seeing a list of NFL message boards/forums ranked by how active they are.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Most teams boards are pretty similar, and the amount of activity has a lot to do with the size of the fan base.  The Giants, Cowboys, Bears, etc. all have big markets and lots of talking heads.  

I like to check out the Jets boards for pure entertainment, its almost always good.   🤣

18 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Imma disagree with the GDT haterz.  Those are the most fun, because we react in real time, just like we would if we were at the game.  Sure, there are hot takes, but there are a lot more posts detecting trends, cracking jokes, questioning people's ancestry, etc.  Many of us have a blast in the GDT.  Come join us!

GDT?

Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing??

Global Dairy Trade??

13 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

The Bills Mafia Facebook page is so bad, I blocked it.

It is odd that it is THAT bad.  It is indeed horrible BUT it is on Facebook......nuff said.  I too blocked it.

1 minute ago, Matt_In_NH said:

IYKYK

But thats the thing.......I don't.

• Like (+1) 1

I've been on this board nearly from the start in the late 90' and I've seen it evolve. I've seen many other teams fan boards and I've never seen one this good. The over all football acumen and knowledge of the game on here is better than any other group of fans I've seen. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/7/2023 at 1:09 PM, Simon said:

Is it us?

Anybody know of any other teams' that is equal or better?

Drop some links of good ones here if you got 'em. Going forward, folks can even refer back to this thread as sort of a bookshelf if they want to check in on other fanbases for info.

YES I think it is us. 

The only "Maybe"possible equivalent might be some boards relating to say Fighting Irish Football or Manchester United  in soccer. The domer boards are pretty astute. 

But in the NFL  it's Us.

jmo the rest are cheap imitations. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.