Pardon my Take - Bills Camp

JoPoy88

the thing about #17 is he has so much Game. He has the gift of gab, VERY intelligent and as many guys have crushes on he as so women.  Not to mention how good a football player he is. 

Funny CHECK

Handsome Good Looks CHECK

UNDISPUTED  NFL Franchise QB in Buffalo CHECK

Nicest kindest sweetest guy on the planet:.....yep.

goofball Ditto

what's not to love? If any QB is going to bring home the Lombardi to Buffalo it's him. Bottom line.

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, muppy said:

the thing about #17 is he has so much Game. He has the gift of gab, VERY intelligent and as many guys have crushes on he as so women.  Not to mention how good a football player he is. 

Funny CHECK

goofball Ditto

what's not to love? If any QB is going to bring home the Lombardi to Buffalo it's him. Bottom line.

image.gif.83bab9583c082c94fdf4c1acee50a41e.gif

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, muppy said:

Funny CHECK

goofball Ditto

Someone’s in love 🥰 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

Someone’s in love 🥰 

haha Get in line 🙂 He is as lovable as it gets!  I don't lust for him, he's like my adopted son.

But I bet he does smell good too.  lmao

😇

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, muppy said:

haha Get in line 🙂 He is as lovable as it gets!  I don't lust for him, he's like my adopted son.

But I bet he does smell good too.  lmao

😇

He's taken. You would know he's dating Jerry Steinfeld if you had listened to the podcast!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

Wingnutz is one of the most popular wing joints in Buffalo area 

Gotcha. When I lived in Buffalo it was anchor bar and Duffs as far as the popular spots you'd hear about the most. Although I liked so many other spots as much or more. I'll have to try wingnuts when I go back to visit friends and such. 

Just now, Goin Breakdown said:

Gotcha. When I lived in Buffalo it was anchor bar and Duffs as far as the popular spots you'd hear about the most. Although I liked so many other spots as much or more. I'll have to try wingnuts when I go back to visit friends and such. 

Oh duffs is still around and definitely number 1 by sales 

Bar Bill is really big now And anchor bar still around 

But wingnutz is like the new hot joint.... But they do a breaded wing ... Not what you are used to in buffalo 

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Oh duffs is still around and definitely number 1 by sales 

Bar Bill is really big now And anchor bar still around 

But wingnutz is like the new hot joint.... But they do a breaded wing ... Not what you are used to in buffalo 

Do you remember Montana's. They used to be on Nia BLVD. They had breaded wings. So freekin good. Dang im hungry now haha

5 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

He's taken. You would know he's dating Jerry Steinfeld if you had listened to the podcast!

gosh I imagine Hailee will  be upset to hear that Josh isn't her man after all. 🤭

Edited by muppy

My love for Josh annoys my daughter so much. I really am not as crazy about him as I pretend, I just love to embarrass her (she’s almost 13, it’s the perfect age).

The other day I put an empty box of Josh’s Jaqs on top of the fridge to “display” - it didn’t last an hour before she moved it somewhere where she didn’t have to see it. 🤣

I think she forgot our Christmas tree topper is Josh…

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.