For those still upset we didn’t trade up for Jordan Addison…

DJB

3 hours ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

What? Lambo brakes will stop you quicker than a northbound car stops a southbound bug. 😉

Nope , not in this case. I know these things. Urus a damn bus anyways. :)

its just math.

But i sure like the analogy, and am going to borrow it as soon as possible  LOL

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

If what I'm imagining is correct, Addison speeding alone on an empty stretch of highway with zero traffic in sight, I don't believe that is actively dangerous to the public. Again though I am biased. Dangerous to himself, absolutely.

at that speed ? Anyone is a danger/threat on a public road.

You might be naïve about speed and mass and inertia. Which is probably a good thing Happy ! Keep it that ways and stay Safe !

4 hours ago, ALLinALLEN said:

This cant be a real photo, can it? His Helmet looks huge

addison.jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.bd89c12faa4db36aad11cb70262f5115.jpeg

Dude bought a Lambo? Bash me if you not, but not $$ smart. We may have dodged a bullet, even though we did not have the opportunity to draft him. If Addision fell to us, good chance we may have drafted him. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

at that speed ? Anyone is a danger/threat on a public road.

You might be naïve about speed and mass and inertia. Which is probably a good thing Happy ! Keep it that ways and stay Safe !

people on this thread losing their minds over the mph.  rest assured had he "only" been doing 100 mph on that  highway, the potential damage to life and property would be exactly the same.....but this thread of pure outrage would never have existed.

• Thank you (+1) 1

BTW

I was never upset about the draft.

I kinda liked the past years 😉

Kincaid  especially.

Just a great fit for expanding our offense. he and Knox are complimentary . Morris can block get open kinda (lol) and catch actually

Improved the RB room and WRs via diversification of skill sets.
we good 

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

people on this thread losing their minds over the mph.  rest assured had he "only" been doing 100 mph on that  highway, the potential damage to life and property would be exactly the same.....but this thread of pure outrage would never have existed.

Perceptions vary.

1 hour ago, Mikie2times said:

Just to be clear. You think it's normal for people to do 150mph at 3am? 

i think its normal for somebody spending 200k on a fast car to want to drive it fast

I think that choosing to do so at 3am when (presumably) nobody else is around, is pretty sane.  Assuming you are going to do it at all.

My own PR is 147.  I have been pulled over for doing 100+ twice.  So I get it.

I have done over 100 probably 300 times though.  Almost always at night, on nicely paved dry interstate highways between cities in the SouthWest  (vegas, LA, San Diego, Phoenix, etc). 

-------

but to be honest, i probably do have a little bit of the "rules dont apply to me" disease referenced upthread.

which, as i think about it, might be part of buying a Lambo in the first place.  Instead of a nice Bentley.

Edited by maddenboy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ALLinALLEN said:

This cant be a real photo, can it? His Helmet looks huge

addison.jpg

No, it’s real. Should tell everyone what some of us have been saying for a long time. Dude is too small. That’s a normal sized helmet, he’s just a too small to make it look normal. 

and in other news, I’d you think he’s too small, way til you see Harty in his helmet. Harty is shorter and weighs less. 

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Yeah I suppose that's fair. Instead of making this thread all about me I'll just move on from this line of conversation.

All I'll say is one incident does not make a pattern. My experience scared me straight and I never did anything that stupid again. I'll give Addison the benefit of the doubt until he proves otherwise.

I’ll loudly agree a single mistake does not define a man 

we know very little of these guys and extrapolate a ton from small moments.

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

oh, still dangerous, but at 140 his odds of something happening are higher. 

he has less control at that speed, less lead time to correct something, etc…. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.