For those still upset we didn’t trade up for Jordan Addison…

DJB

On 7/20/2023 at 5:15 PM, JerseyBills said:

I'll take him extremely low, I'm in a 12 man draft, if I can grab him after roster is set, I'll take him based on upside

Check out 2020 Allen highlights and how effective Kroft was. Just feel these 2 TE sets with these 2 can be deadly and adds another dimension to out O

The Bills have never in their history been “deadly” at the TE position. I’ll go with history here, and not expect a gold jacket his rookie season. 

On 7/20/2023 at 5:53 PM, eball said:

Are you an idiot?  Serious question.  I have no idea what your background is but I have to deal with the repercussions of serious car wrecks every day, and what this guy could have done at that speed is nothing short of catastrophic.  “Normal” people don’t do this.  Ever.  It is a huge sign of immaturity and “I’m better than everyone else” disease.

Yes, “normal” people with performance vehicles do this. It’s dangerous, irresponsible and dumb, but it’s not abnormal, unless you came of age driving Chevettes, Pacers and Pintos. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Dopey said:

Nah. it’s a targa top, auto, with 94k miles. Red. Everything still works. Even cold ac here in Fl. Take her out once a month. I did have the original MK3 86 1/2 Supra. Manual, hard top. Northern car. Rust got to it. Sold it as a project/ parts car. Would love turbo. 

Still

Sweet car !

Sorry for the typo s ^^^

3 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Happens everyday.

Fact.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.