Cool story -- fan hitched a ride with McD after a canceled flight this past weekend

eball

That’s a long time to spend with coach to not be tempted to ask about 13 seconds, Diggs, and Leslie Frazier’s exit. Not that he’d give you the details to any of those stories, but if it was me I’d have to ask!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

That’s a long time to spend with coach to not be tempted to ask about 13 seconds, Diggs, and Leslie Frazier’s exit. Not that he’d give you the details to any of those stories, but if it was me I’d have to ask!

Def would be interesting to get the chance at hearing those details, but agree that McD probably knows enough to limit what he says about those situations, just like he is with the media.

33 minutes ago, boyst said:

i'd be so tempted to play the clap song as we drove.

i bet mcdermott talked about mma the whole time.

Is he a big fight fan? Would make sense with wrestling background but I haven't heard that.

Also not sure how old the guy is but Madis pretty cute and an athlete too. Wonder if he was even allowed to talk to her 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, JayBaller10 said:

And you’d be traveling the rest on the way home on your own.

Edited by Beast
  • Haha (+1) 1

McDermott is a quality human being, would’ve been a cool thing to experience, 👍

1 hour ago, JayBaller10 said:

And if you had you would have cemented yourself in the “I have no class” category, 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

53 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I would have led with the question: 

"What kind of cheeseburger does Andy Reid smell like". 

I feel like it would be a Double Whopper no cheese. But Andy strikes me more of a Wendy's guy so he can dip his fries in the Frosty. So I would guess Baconator.

post-25038-0-52086000-1497091271_thumb.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Also not sure how old the guy is but Madis pretty cute and an athlete too. Wonder if he was even allowed to talk to her 🤣🤣🤣

Isn’t McD’s daughter 13 years old? Don’t think he was driving back to Buffalo with Jared Fogle.

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

McDermott is a quality human being, would’ve been a cool thing to experience, 👍

And if you had you would have cemented yourself in the “I have no class” category, 

Asking once is harmless, badgering him about it until the situation turned uncomfortable would be low class.

14 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

Isn’t McD’s daughter 13 years old? Don’t think he was driving back to Buffalo with Jared Fogle.

Asking once is harmless, badgering him about it until the situation turned uncomfortable would be low class.

No, asking at all would be classless, especially fully knowing that it is a sore spot for the person you’re asking the question to. That you don’t comprehend this is really quite sad. 

It is called having social graces.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

No, asking at all would be classless, especially fully knowing that it is a sore spot for the person you’re asking the question to. That you don’t comprehend this is really quite sad. 

It is called having social graces.

I think you’re more uptight about this than McD would be and would wager you’d get a chuckle out of him because he’d figure a question on one of those topics would come at some point during the 3 hour ride. Doesn’t mean he’d have to give anything more than he gave to the “classless” media.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.