Where is Michael Burham? Back in jail.

T&C

1 hour ago, T&C said:

Dude broke out nearly a week ago... and from what I've seen/heard is a very smart and tactical individual. 

https://www.wivb.com/news/michael-burham-escape-jail-warren-search/manhunt-day-6-law-enforcement-continues-search-for-michael-burham/

of course an "in context" ad for a romantic getaway.

Reminds me of Amazon which when I searched internally for info on Amazon credit card would give me results for gift cards.

28 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

It’s only a matter of time 

That's what they said about D.B. Cooper... 

This guy likes the game of chess he's created. I hope no innocent people get hurt in the process.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, muppy said:

RUN Mikey RUN....u criminal rat baastid right into handcuffs.  they'll catch you eventually it's just a matter of time. 

tick tick tick tick tick.........

Just wait popular opinion will turn this guy into some kind of anti-hero and people will be literally cheering for him to evade the police as long as he can.

That is until he shows up at their back door looking to kill them.

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

49 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Just wait popular opinion will turn this guy into some kind of anti-hero and people will be literally cheering for him to evade the police as long as he can.

That is until he shows up at their back door looking to kill them.

Pretty sure that exact scenario happened with Bucky Phillips...I even remember a restaurant created a Bucky Burger 

Edited by BillsPride12

44 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Pretty sure that exact scenario happened with Bucky Phillips...I even remember a restaurant created a Bucky Burger 

I understand why it happens.  I mean I grew up thinking Billy the Kid was something to admire.

But when you get older it hits you different.  These guys aren't anything to be appaulded they are scum bags.

• Agree 2

20 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I understand why it happens.  I mean I grew up thinking Billy the Kid was something to admire.

But when you get older it hits you different.  These guys aren't anything to be appaulded they are scum bags.

I agree.  I'm not gonna lie, I was college-age when the Bucky Phillips thing happened and it's not that I was rooting/applauding for him but I do remember finding the story entertaining but now being older with some life experience under my belt I realize it was stupid to look at it that way and that these guys really are just scumbags putting people at risk.  It's crazy how differently you see things once you get into your 30s.  

25 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

This one's in my area. Case has been cold for over 10 years, it'll be interesting to learn what they found in the past year or so - and how long he was a suspect. 

I don't think it's been cold, they've been working it non stop from what I've read and heard. 

On 7/12/2023 at 8:52 PM, T&C said:

That's what they said about D.B. Cooper... 

This guy likes the game of chess he's created. I hope no innocent people get hurt in the process.

Never heard of him and haven't bothered to read the article.

DB Cooper, however, is a subject I've really dug into.  Absolutely fascinating and if that TRUE story was the subject of a fictional movie, with Tom Cruise (?) playing DB Cooper, people like MYSELF would be saying "Oh come on, this isn't even close to realistic!"

Absolutely fascinating story and of course, the best part is that he got away with it.

I tend to find myself cheering for the criminals in these situations.

I hope this guy makes it.  I guess it's the underdog thing.

😂

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Eyeroll 2

7 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Never heard of him and haven't bothered to read the article.

DB Cooper, however, is a subject I've really dug into.  Absolutely fascinating and if that TRUE story was the subject of a fictional movie, with Tom Cruise (?) playing DB Cooper, people like MYSELF would be saying "Oh come on, this isn't even close to realistic!"

Absolutely fascinating story and of course, the best part is that he got away with it.

I tend to find myself cheering for the criminals in these situations.

I hope this guy makes it.  I guess it's the underdog thing.

😂

The guy is accused of homicide, kidnapping, burglary, and setting his inlaw's vehicle on fire🔥... How can you be rooting for him???   He ain't Clyde of "Bonnie & Clyde" fame busting into a bank and burning your mortgage papers! LoL...

😳 

• Agree 7

• T&C changed the title to Where is Michael Burham? Back in jail.

Anyone else expecting a shootout with him refusing to be arrested and being sent back to jail?

it appears with his escape, kidnapping of elderly couple, etc. he will be sent to jail for life and he will attempt to escape again and likely will costing taxpayers even more money.

dude looks like a drowned rat in that capture pic. He didn't have a good  ole time in nature during this event. GOOD.

Im just glad he didn't hurt anybody during this escape. I'da sicced my dog on him.   He finally got a good nights sleep last night. What a Fool.

click Click CLICK go those handcuffs homey. Back to jail for you!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 7/14/2023 at 12:52 PM, BillsPride12 said:

I agree.  I'm not gonna lie, I was college-age when the Bucky Phillips thing happened and it's not that I was rooting/applauding for him but I do remember finding the story entertaining but now being older with some life experience under my belt I realize it was stupid to look at it that way and that these guys really are just scumbags putting people at risk.  It's crazy how differently you see things once you get into your 30s.  

Totally agree.   I was 23 when Bucky went on the run.  Was in a similar boat, I wasn't actively cheering the guy on but a part of me did want the bad guy to win.

As a middle aged guy my tune has completely changed.   Probably makes me a hypocrite but mainly just want my kids not to make the same mistake.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.