Cowherd has it in for Bills

I'm Spartacus

Not sure what this guys issue is, but he seems to be down on Buffalo and he particularly seems to dislike McDermott. He obviously doesn't like defensive minded coaches. Said there is all kinds of issues with Diggs not happy (whomever is sourses are). Also said McDermott is rigid and hard nosed. Compared him to Caughlin (sp?). Wonder if its all click bait crap?

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Mods, apparently it is time for a Cowherd sub forum.

Who actually listens to these national blowhards on a regular basis?  Listen to music!  Or podcasts!  Learn something new!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

Not sure what this guys issue is, but he seems to be down on Buffalo and he particularly seems to dislike McDermott. He obviously doesn't like defensive minded coaches. Said there is all kinds of issues with Diggs not happy (whomever is sourses are). Also said McDermott is rigid and hard nosed. Compared him to Caughlin (sp?). Wonder if its all click bait crap?

Somebody has to be the Skip Bayless while he's on hiatus 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He use to love us, now he hates us. Oh well. 

This is pretty universally true.

We were league darlings for a couple of years there.  Everything sort of turned last year, and now it's popular to slam the Bills, or say they're window is closing or closed.

I blame Romo & the "Mr. January" stuff.

7 minutes ago, eball said:

Mods, apparently it is time for a Cowherd sub forum.

Who actually listens to these national blowhards on a regular basis?  Listen to music!  Or podcasts!  Learn something new!

It took me some wasted time but I eventually learned that 99% of sports talk radio (and talk radio more generally) is hot garbage made by, about, and for morons

l

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Success said:

This is pretty universally true.

We were league darlings for a couple of years there.  Everything sort of turned last year, and now it's popular to slam the Bills, or say they're window is closing or closed.

I blame Romo & the "Mr. January" stuff.

What’s crazy is I think this roster is the best roster the Bills have had since McDermott and Beane have been together.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 7

Though he feels he's a very good HC he's not high on McDermott because he's a defensive coach. All the playoff contenders last year had Offensive minded HCs other than,....you guessed it, Buffalo.

He even goes on to say McDaniels out coached him all 3 games last year although the Bills won 2 of 3 and put up 500 yards in their only loss. 

Go figure🤔

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Though he feels he's a very good HC he's not high on McDermott because he's a defensive coach. All the playoff contenders last year had Offensive minded HCs other than,....you guessed it, Buffalo.

He even goes on to say McDaniels out coached him all 3 games last year although the Bills won 2 of 3 and put up 500 yards in their only loss. 

Go figure🤔

the 'out-coached' point is the worst one, unless mcdaniels can coach the sun to crank up the heat and the clouds to roll away.

Edited by GETTOTHE50
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

What’s crazy is I think this roster is the best roster the Bills have had since McDermott and Beane have been together.

There's nothing crazy about it.  It IS the best roster, top to bottom, and I think a lot of folks will be eating crow in February.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 5

I love this energy compared to being SB favorites and media darlings last year..

I just felt uncomfortable hearing that , I'm sure guys are taking notice and play with a chip on their shoulder 

These same morons had us winning a SB last year and suddenly we reached our peak with a better roster 🤡 city

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, I'm Spartacus said:

Let’s knee cap his azs…,  anyone got Tanya Harding’s phone number…, 

• Haha (+1) 1

The Bills arent the feel good story & Josh Allen isnt an underdog anymore. We are a team thats not good enough and won’t get over the hump. Thats the narrative until we win the Super Bowl or McDermott gets fired.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

There are a number of ‘pundits’ bailing on Buffalo, regardless what we think about the changes through the offseason. I’m not seeing a lot of bailing on Allen -no one can and be reputable. But most fingers are pointing at McDermott as assuredly he  is simply not good enough to take this team any further. No history to defend this either. 
I’m certainly excited about the additions we’ve added, but equally tempered knowing McDingleberry will screw it up/not start Kincaid/fail miserably coaching in the playoffs.

The League has had numerous opportunities to watch and critique the Bills. Nearly to a man, the finger of blame is pointed at the bald wrestler.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, I'm Spartacus said:

Cowherd has never, NEVER been on the Bills. He has always hated the team because he hates small market franchises. Among plenty of other reasons he doesnt like our team. Go back to ignoring him.

He has like 2 decent takes across ALL of his sports opinions, and both have to do with how stupid most Sports Radio Callers are.

• Disagree 3